Resident Evil 6 - Nude Deborah (1 Viewer)

joemesh

Vivacious Visitor
Nice work. It's funny how this almost fits the situation too. Leon is giving a look like "I shouldn't be looking at this, but I can't look away."

synce

Potential Patron
Excellent work. Is it possible to make Ada's nude cutscene model playable or would there be complications?

zucriy

Potential Patron
For everyone who keeps requesting the Ada model. This process requires a decent amount of work as the arcs need to be unpacked, the TGA's need to be redesigned or the .obj needs to be replaced with the normal model which needs to be reskinned anyways because the lower legs don't match up to the body. Adas model was originally intended to be completely nude, but it was replaced with a nipple and genital-less version, but for reasons unknown, the original nude model remained on greyscale, unused. Perhaps this is a regional edit. I don't know.

Then once all that has been completed, the files need to be put back into the arc, then the original file needs to be replaced. Alot of us "modders" hate being bugged by thankless requests. "Oh I don't like the nipples", "Make XXXXX" "Do this!" The fact is a "modder" does what he/she wants and the least likely way to obtain something is to act ungrateful for the content provided so far. So do the OP a favor. Like his post, compliment his work, and say thank you before making requests. I don't come to your house and tell you to give me your clothes just because you're wearing them. Etiquette guys.

Sinyu

Potential Patron
[video=vimeo;62686073]http://vimeo.com/62686073[/video]

DOWNLOAD
Awesome, this nude patch is more befitting for this scene. Really dislike the censored they've done during this boss battle scene. So many thanks for being able to fight her visually as intended.

Vergil

Content Creator
[...] Alot of us "modders" hate being bugged by thankless requests. "Oh I don't like the nipples", "Make XXXXX" "Do this!" The fact is a "modder" does what he/she wants and the least likely way to obtain something is to act ungrateful for the content provided so far. So do the OP a favor. Like his post, compliment his work, and say thank you before making requests. I don't come to your house and tell you to give me your clothes just because you're wearing them. Etiquette guys.

True words!

And thanks for all the feedback here, you guys are great!

spidera1

Potential Patron
hey im haveing a usse or whatever its spelled sorry not english so i reaname textmod to BH6 and BH6 to !BH6 and when i start the game it opens textmod and asks me to select the exe and doesent allow me to select the package files until i select the exe can you help me please? im useing steam version.

S

SpyderArachnid

hey im haveing a usse or whatever its spelled sorry not english so i reaname textmod to BH6 and BH6 to !BH6 and when i start the game it opens textmod and asks me to select the exe and doesent allow me to select the package files until i select the exe can you help me please? im useing steam version.

That's how Texmod works. You can't select package files for anything until you select the game you wish to use it on.

It's always been like that. Once you've selected the game, then you can choose what package files to load.

@Vergil, very nice job. Can't wait to see more work from you. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.