Resident Evil 5: Puissance's Nude Jill and Black Widow Jill mods. (1 Viewer)

xellos49698

Content Creator
Simplesim is requesting this topic be closed. I have to respect his wishes.

Last edited by a moderator:

taeakow

Potential Patron
wow i theres another version of black widow jill tnx sir for posting this i will download this sir the Black Widow Jill Sheva Brownhair and Black Widow Jill Sheva Redhair the links are broken i cant download the 2 files

xellos49698

Content Creator
I don't have the hex editing software for the Xbox360, sorry.

From my understanding of Xbox360 moding, the amount of hex editing required to make a nude mod work on the system usually means it's impossible.

Personally though, I thinking hacking a console with homebrew software is dangerous and too much work, especially when these days all you need is an HDMI cable to hook a computer up to your HD TV.

donnyxh

Potential Patron
I have install Jill Battlesuit Proper Release Complete
and Jill Battlesuit Enhanced by simplesim. Then I install
one of this mod, I try "Umbrella Jill Sheva"
but the result is this:
What did I do wrong? somebody please help.. thanks

Attachments

• jill umbrella.JPG
    jill umbrella.JPG
    55.2 KB · Views: 1,817
M

Monmie

I have install Jill Battlesuit Proper Release Complete
and Jill Battlesuit Enhanced by simplesim. Then I install
one of this mod, I try "Umbrella Jill Sheva"
but the result is this:
What did I do wrong? somebody please help.. thanks

Have you tried to set Texture to High?

It's surely solve this problem.

xellos49698

Content Creator
Too many mods installed. If you try to go over a pre installed nude Sheva mod you will get glitches. You need to have a fresh Nativepc folder and then install the mods.

donnyxh

Potential Patron
ooh I see,.. that's the problem.
I never set texture to high, but medium.. when I set it to high, it works..
thank you so much... :)

xellos49698

Content Creator
I appreciate the thanks for hosting it.)

Puissance is the modder though who deserve's the thanks for creating it.

DuhNater

Potential Patron
Do you think You can Change it To Sheva Clubbin? I tried Renaming the Files to ShebaCos2.arc, but I crashed if you can make these 4 files For Sheva Clubbin I would REALLY appreciate it, Thank mate!

AND/OR Sheva Tribal Thanks in Advance!

Last edited by a moderator:

xellos49698

Content Creator
It would require you using ArcTool to extract the files from Sheva "uPl01ShebaNormal.arc" and then carefully renaming the files so that they match the names in "uPl01ShebaCos1" for Tribal Sheva. It's a very tedious process that I really can't see the value in; as all you have to do to use another BSAA mod, is a quick copy over file for the most part. Once in a while you might have to erace your whole nativepc folder, but even that doesn't take that long.

xellos49698

Content Creator
http://gamevixenzone.undertow.club/tools-utilities-19/resident-evil-5-arc-tool-29/

The above is a link to the tool you need. What you going to need to do, if you want to change the model effected.

Is first step is to extract ARC uPl01ShebaNormal which should be one of the Sheva to Jill model mods on this post. Then your going to extract uPl01ShebaCos1 from the NativePC folder. (A vanilla version that has not been mod from the game files.)

Now your going to look at all the "model" files in both folders and very careful rename all the file from uPl01ShebaNormal so that they match the names in uPl01ShebaCos1. Now some of the files in uPl01ShebaNormal need to be move to the right folder in uPl01ShebaCos1 for example Pl0d.jex is hosted in it's own sub directory in Sheva Tribal aka uPl01ShebaCos1 under pl0d instead of pl12. pl12 is where most of the files for the tribal model can be found under uPl01ShebaCos1.

Most of the files your going to copy from uPl01ShebaNormal can be found under

uPl01ShebaNormal >> Pawn >> pl >> pl01 >> model

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Which after you rename them to match the names in uPl01ShebaCos1, you'll the write over the model files in uPl01ShebaCos1....

uPl01ShebaCos1 >> Pawn >> pl >> pl12 >> model

It's a tedious process, but if you match all the files perfectly and then Repack the Arc. The Jill model under BSAA uPl01ShebaNormal, will now work perfectly for Tribal uPl01ShebaCos1.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Or you could just copy over your current uPl01ShebaNormal file with another uPl01ShebaNormal file mod, which is what I recommend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.