Requesting reference pics of Negima girls.

TorqueAOD

Potential Patron
Re: Requesting reference pics of History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi girls.

Kir said:
Requesting reference pics of History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi girls.

Looking for pics of Miu Furinji, Shigure Kosaka and Renka Ma.

As usual, they must be in side view and large anime screenshots are preferable. Don't provide manga or fanarts (unless its art style is closely related to anime style). Thanks.

We have Miu! And we have Kosaka.
 

Kir

Casual Client
Re: Requesting reference pics of History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi girls.

@Mineur and TorqueAOD

Thanks for the pics. Already got the first batch of HSDK imports out.

I'm missing one more girl, Kisara Nanjō, from HSDK. Can anyone provide reference pics of her? Thanks
 

TorqueAOD

Potential Patron
Re: Requesting reference pics of History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi girls.

We got Renka! Now all is left is Kisara.

th_Kisara2.png
 

Kir

Casual Client
Re: Requesting reference pics of History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi girls.

Thanks for the Kisara Nanjō reference pics, but I tried them and they didn't come out right.

3rd image is good but it's too small, and the 4th image is somewhat distorted to me.

I will try to look for another ref pic of Kisara Nanjō in perfect side position as soon as I can.
 

TorqueAOD

Potential Patron
Re: Requesting reference pics of History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi girls.

Kir said:
Thanks for the Kisara Nanjō reference pics, but I tried them and they didn't come out right.

3rd image is good but it's too small, and the 4th image is somewhat distorted to me.

I will try to look for another ref pic of Kisara Nanjō in perfect side position as soon as I can.

Damn. I'll shall continue the search.
 

Lictre

Potential Patron
Re: Requesting reference pics of History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi girls.


Kisara's boss, Freya, would also be an appreciated hair. Freya's got some serious heat going on.
 

Kir

Casual Client
Re: Requesting reference pics of History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi girls.

No luck on finding decent reference pics of Kisara Nanjō. It's a damn shame since she's my one of my favorite female characters in this series.

Maybe an upcoming OVA would probably help.
 

Kir

Casual Client
Re: Requesting reference pics of History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi girls.

TDream said:
Here maybe it helps:

Thanks for your effort, but not exactly side view pics I'm looking for.

These are examples of side view position.



[USELESS ATTACHMENTS REMOVED BY A STAFF MEMBER]
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Kir

Casual Client
Re: Requesting reference pics of History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi girls.

Planning to work on rest of Code Geass girls.

I'm looking for someone to provide full side view reference pics of Shirley Fenette, Rakshata Chawla, Cécile Croomy, Cornelia li Britannia (season 1 & 2), Kaguya Sumeragi, Empress Tianzi.

Large anime screenshots or fanarts closely related to anime style are preferable (Please don't provide fanarts with too much details).

Thanks
 

TorqueAOD

Potential Patron
Re: Requesting reference pics of History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi girls.

Kir said:
Planning to work on rest of Code Geass girls.

I'm looking for someone to provide full side view reference pics of Shirley Fenette, Rakshata Chawla, Cécile Croomy, Cornelia li Britannia (season 1 & 2), Kaguya Sumeragi, Empress Tianzi.

Large anime screenshots or fanarts closely related to anime style are preferable (Please don't provide fanarts with too much details).
Thanks

BAM! I make it look easy.

Empress Tianzi, Kaguya Sumeragi, Cécile Croomy, Cornelia li Britannia (season 1 & 2), Shirley Fenette, Rakshata Chawla

 

Kir

Casual Client
Re: Requesting reference pics of History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi girls.

TorqueAOD said:
BAM! I make it look easy.

Empress Tianzi, Kaguya Sumeragi, Cécile Croomy, Cornelia li Britannia (season 1 & 2), Shirley Fenette, Rakshata Chawla

Thanks! Your Cécile Croomy pic is good enough for me to use, but most of them are bit small for me to use. When I zoomed them in, they became blurry for me to trace with pen tool. Sorry for being nitpicking, I would like my hair import to be in high quality as it can be.

These are what I found so far. Will be planning to batch release all remaining Code Geass character as soon I get more reference pics. Feel free to contribute some more.



[USELESS ATTACHMENTS REMOVED BY A STAFF MEMBER]
 
Last edited by a moderator:

TDream

Potential Patron
Re: Requesting reference pics of Code Geass girls.

Cornelia li Britannia:


I couldn't find full side view reference pics for her..

EDIT: just noticed you didn't requested reference pics for her:
http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=character&charid=2273 do you have already the pics?
 

Kir

Casual Client
Re: Requesting reference pics of Code Geass girls.

TDream said:
Cornelia li Britannia:

I couldn't find full side view reference pics for her..

EDIT: just noticed you didn't requested reference pics for her:
http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=character&charid=2273 do you have already the pics?

Thanks for Cornelia pics. Just what I needed.

Looking at previous Villetta import, I noticed it's just a cut and paste. Yeah, I'll include her too.

If anyone have more Code Geass reference pics, feel free to post them here.
 

TDream

Potential Patron
Re: Requesting reference pics of Code Geass girls.

and here is more for you:

http://imgur.com/a/Bzpob#5

it's pretty damn difficult to find good reference pics from this anime..
 

Kir

Casual Client
Re: Requesting reference pics of Code Geass girls.

TDream said:
and here is more for you:

http://imgur.com/a/Bzpob#5

it's pretty damn difficult to find good reference pics from this anime..

Yeah, it's much harder than making actual imports... I'm not kidding.

Thanks for CC reference pic, that front hair part looks good. I'll see what I can do this week.
 

TDream

Potential Patron
Re: Requesting reference pics of Code Geass girls.

Kir said:
Yeah, it's much harder than making actual imports... I'm not kidding.

Thanks for CC reference pic, that front hair part looks good. I'll see what I can do this week.

You're welcome.

and the Villetta reference pics? are they workable? if not I have to search again.. this is going to be fun.. ;)
 

Kir

Casual Client
Re: Requesting reference pics of Code Geass girls.

Looking for someone to provide full side view reference pics of Negima girls:

1) Ku Fei
2) Chachamaru Karakuri
3) Yue Ayase
4) Ako Izumi
5) Evangeline (younger and older version)

Large anime screenshots or fanarts closely related to anime style are preferable.

Thanks.
 

Queen of Clubs

Potential Patron
Hardly anything for Ku Fei...

Chachamaru - http://imgur.com/a/csknX

Yue - http://imgur.com/a/sSoGw

Ako - http://imgur.com/a/1PRbS (Due to her relative obscurity, most of these are fanart. However there is a very good side shot)
 


Top