Request justice league unlimited for sbt (1 Viewer)

CaptainVenom

Potential Patron
If i could make them for super deepthroat I would, but i bet there someone who can.
I fell in love with these two and they deserve more attention. Would love it to be dynamic hair but i can work with static hair

First and most importantly giganta,
God i love her. .

tumblr_mtfa2j0bIU1rh9jdmo2_540.jpg

88929171_2729590283825954_2557251621224192216_n.jpg

And starsaphire of justice league unlimited

Screenshot_20200618-011246.png

It's injustice nobody has done these two

This is a poor color in I did on my phone of giganta
Untitled1_20200620013505.png
Untitled1_20200620013828.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200618-011246.png
    Screenshot_20200618-011246.png
    418 KB · Views: 121
Last edited:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
I assume you want the outfits and not the hair, but I've been known to be wrong. When making requests you should specify what you want.

I strongly suggest you look at the linked threads. They give guidance on the type of images modders need to make SDT mods.

Reference Shot Guide

Tips for requesting clothing or outfit
Requesting Rules PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING A REQUEST

Please understand that I'm not saying all of this to be mean. Providing useful reference images will greatly increase chances of the request being filled.

Key points:

• Side-view is essential: almost nothing can be done if the hair or costume is not shown exactly from the side (i.e. 90°)
  • Anime-style is essential: it means two or three colours (base, shadow, light reflection) with no or very simple gradients. Photographs, 3D game screenshots, digital "waterpainting" pictures, etc. have colour gradients very difficult to reproduce.
  • High resolution is essential: very pixelated refs makes drawing small parts quite difficult to reproduce (find PNG or JPG images, not BMP).
  • Upload your references on an offsite image hoster (e.g. Imgur) and put them in image tags

Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Masterdragon

Content Creator
If i could make them for super deepthroat I would, but i bet there someone who can.
I fell in love with these two and they deserve more attention. Would love it to be dynamic hair but i can work with static hair

They did state that they want hair (assuming that wasn't edited in after you made your post) fleet fleet

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.