Sweet Justice (1 Viewer)

Bad7

Swell Supporter

The bust was a success. Although the Red Thorn was a nation-wide criminal organization, dealing drugs, committing thefts and collaborating with enemy nations, the Ion City division was rather small. They had been tracked down in their desperate locations, subdued and booked.

-Sentencing-

Now it was time for all of the captives to be sentenced. Four criminals awaited sentencing, all of them women. I was the prosecution lawyer, responsible for making sure their punishments were just.

Here in Ion City, courts were public. The Hall of Justice was a large, metal building with an open front and stands like a sports game. At least a hundred people were here to see what would happen to the wanted criminals. It was a cold night. I wore my best suit and cut a dashing, menacing figure in the evening.
The judge was an older man with a long beard and stern expression. The guards, collectively known as "Sentencers" were all well build figures in dark hoods which obscured their face from vision.

The first Red Thorn to be dragged out was Elen, or Eel as she was sometimes called. 24 years old, and known to be devious and crafty. She was caught in her cheerleading getup. She was a Cheerleader for her college team in addition to being a lowlife piece of shit.
Her two piece bikini top and skirt did little to hide her pale body, which was slender and toned, drawing attention away from her meager bust and toward her long midsection and even longer legs, the lower parts hidden beneath knee high boots. Her hair was a bright shade of blue and was wild, tied in a scrunchy that did little to contain it, waving down her bare shoulders. She looked nervous as she was led in, her hands cuffed behind her back by two men.
"Elen 'Eel' Floral." The judge said in a stern voice.
"Yeah! That's me!" She tried to strike a cute pose, bending her back and leaning forward, but the handcuffs handicapped the devious darling.
"You are accused of high theft, peddling contraband, and kidnapping. How do you plead?"
"Hmm," she smiled, her bright blue eyes glimmering with thought, "Innocent, you're honor. I fell in with a bad crowd and got confused. Please don't throw the book at me!"
You'll get worse than that. I thought.
"Miss Eel, lying under oath is another crime." The judge was firm, "The court will sentence you to torture, to be strung up in town square and whipped."
Her expression darkened, confirming my suspicion: None of these bitches had any idea what deep shit they were in.
I approached the judge, speaking softly, "Your honor, the kidnapping of children in and of itself usually constitutes the death penalty."
"Isn't that a bit harsh? Look at her."
I looked at her. She was making eyes at the guards, putting on a doll face. She might be the worst of them all. There wasn't an innocent bone in her evil body.
"I do like the idea of public torture," I said, "The men of the village would love to watch it." It was true. Watching this limber bitch writhe would make someone's day for sure.
The judge stopped to consider, "Indeed, then this is my ruling, she will be taken off and beaten while we consider if mercy will be granted."
I saw fear fall across her perky face. "Wait! Please don't hurt me!" She shouted. She looked at me and thurst her hips in my direction, trying to fight through the fear and look seductive, "I could do you a favor."
"You already are doing me a favor." I smiled smugly at her, "Boys, make her hurt."
They threw her to the ground and dragged her out. If I played this right, we could torture her for a while before taking her head from her evil shoulders.

Next Case!

Emilia Toad was next in line. Her arms and neck were both shackled as she was brought in. She was shaking. The girl had dark skin and was dressed in a tube top and yoga pants. Age, 27, she was the spy of the group. She had worked undercover at the agency to steal our secrets and give them to the Red Thor, this was bad, but was only the girl's first offense. She could get off with nothing but prison time, but I would work to make it worse for her.
The girl and the room were silent as she awaited her sentencing.
"For the crime of treason, I would like her to be tortured." Said the judge, firmly.
Emilia shyly kept quiet. I knew that the bitch worked as an errotic dancer on the side. She might even enjoy the punishment. I was sure that ass of hers got punished a lot.
I kept quiet because I liked where this was going.
"I sentence Emilia Vice to be beaten publicly, then cast in the dungeon for a year. After that year, we will reconsider her sentencing."
I saw a slight smile play across the girls lips. She would get to keep her life, and dance a dance of pain in front of the whole town. Lucky slut.
Next for sentencing would be Tanya Glass. I was particularly looking forward to her sentencing, as it would be most severe, but a recess was issued to attend to initial torture of Eel.

-Punishment-

Outside the court, a crowd had gathered. Eel was up on a wooden platform, her arms shackled above her head. A man in a grim executioner hood stood beside her. She had, for the time being, been allowed to keep her tiny scraps of clothing. I would change that before the day was out.
Her confidence was already broken, her nose running and tears filled her eyes.
"Twenty strokes!" The judge declared. The usual punishment was ten. That was enough to break a strong man. Thirty was enough to kill from the hand of one of the muscular Sentencers. The judge was not going easy on her.
"Begin!"
As soon as the word was issued, there was a slug to the gut. It arched her whole body in the air and she spit, voiceless. The next two also went to her exposed belly, bouncing her in the air like a punching bag. She spit blood and screamed as they hit, a shrill, deathly scream. Next was a knee to her crotch, destroying her stance forever as her knees turned inward, and the next one drew blood from her womanly parts. The Sentencer slugged her in the belly again and then gave her a moment to dangle and sob. Next he arm-barred her in the face, breaking her nose and blackening one eye. She fell back trying to shield herself and he raised his foot to deal two shattering kicks to her chest, knocking one meager breast from its tight bikini top as showing a bruised nipple out the side. He followed up with another elbow to the head, cracking her neck to the side and making her battered head spin. Her wild blue hair fell from its scrunchie and pasted all over her sweaty, bloody, white body.
The girl mouthed something, but couldn’t make words. She was begging for mercy, but no mercy came. The second set of blows was the same as the first, but she gave even less resistance, crying and sobbing as she dangled, looking dead and at his mercy.
Finally she was released, and she writhed like an agonized viper, squirming and thrusting her purple belly in the air as she vomited and sobbed. I decided that when she did get the death sentence, death by beating would be a good finisher. The crowd was eating this up. It was a pathetic display, but we all knew she deserved worse. The guard tossed her light body over his shoulder and dragged her back to the drab dungeon, where she could cry alone and dread her final fate.

Last edited:

Bad7

Swell Supporter

The next enemy taken to trial was Tanya Ash. She was a known petty criminal, and her ass had been in and out of prison several times. She had a habit of seducing men and picking their pockets, which had merited her a number of public floggings and trips to the dungeons. It had been discovered, however, that she had been up in worse business, and was actually the leader of this incompetent circle of female criminals. She was the face and head of the operation, while Eel did most of the brainwork.

She was already crying when she was brought in. Her body still carried memories of her previous punishments, and she had to know that this would be much worse.

The girl was not as slim as Eel, but had a slim, model figure. She was dressed like a slut too, her white T-top was tied up exposing her belly, cleaving to her upper C bust. She wore a micro-length pair of daisy dukes, and flip flops. Her ruby red hair was in two girlish pigtails. The very fringe of the criminal brand she'd been marked with was visible on her white thigh. She was crying pathetically, handcuffed.

"Tanya Ash, age 24, leader of the Red Thorns of Ion City-"

"Please don't whip me again!" She cried out, interrupting the judge. For that, she was slugged in the jaw by the guard. She kept silent after that.

"Leader of the Red Thorns of Iron City. Considering all of your crimes, your sentence is 'Total Destruction'"

She fell to her knees, sobbing. Everyone in Ion City knew what this meant. She would be used as a deterrent, made a show of. She would be tortured for days or weeks in the most brutal ways possible, then would eventually be killed. Her body, or whatever remained of it, would be hung up on the city gate.

"However," The judge said, and she perked up, wiping the tears from her eyes, "That seems overly severe, considering that most of your crimes are small. I would like to consider the possibility of public torture and then release."

She lifted her head. "If you spare my life . . ." She laid down sideways, showing off her body, "You could use me for whatever you like. There are certain things I can do for men."

No. This whore is the ringleader. We need her dead.

"Understood," said the judge, with surprise speed, "Guards, she's yours for the night."

The girl was caught off guard, "Wha . . . What?"

They pulled her to her feet. She gritted her teeth.

The judge slammed his gavel down, "Her sentencing will resume tomorrow."

"Wait! This isn't what I-OOF!" one guard elbowed her in the chest.

"Keep her alive, or it will come out of your paychecks." He said, mockingly.

"NO! Please!" But it was too late, Tanya was dragged off the dungeon for a night of fun.

I think I underestimated this guy.

I said, looking over at the judge, who winked at me.

Last edited:

Bad7

Swell Supporter

The next day began with a bang, Tanya Ash and Emilia Toad were to be tortured. Emilia would receive her torture and then be sent to prison for some amount of time, afterwards, she would most likely be set free. Tanya would, with any luck, go on to more torture and eventually be slaughtered. When I stepped out that morning, I saw a crowd gathered around the outer pedestal.
Both girls were standing on the wooden slab, looking nervous and impatient. Emilia, dark skinned and sexy, looked less worried, and was biting her lip. She was the taller of the two.

Tanya looked more wild and panicked, with good reason of course. There were dark rings under her eyes and her hair, once tied in two neat tails, was now wild and messy. Both wore oversized black T-shirts that read "Property of Ion City" which probably meant that whatever clothes they had left after yesterday were not deemed appropriate. I was willing to bet Tanya didn't have a shred left to her name.
"The ruling has arrived!" A young boy, city crier, announced. "Both criminals are to be punished with Exposure! One day for Emilia Toad, three days for Tanya Ash!"

Emilia was exposed first. Her shirt was lifted from her shoulders, and she was there in her underwear, black lacey panties and a matching bra. Her body was an eight out of ten. Nothing to sneeze at. She hugged herself for warmth. It was snowing out.
"Come on." The sentencer gestured for her to finish undressing herself. She blushed shyly and nodded. She pulled down her panties and then stepped out of them, revealing a clean shaven pussy. All the men watching cheered. Next, she reached behind her back and undid the clasps of her bra, revealing her sizable chocolate colored breasts. The sentencer walked her over to a rough, wooden post where she was shackled, her arms spread above her head and her legs spread hip width apart. For all of today, the whole city could enjoy this views, and she would hang there shivering and ashamed, if she had any shame. I was beginning to gather that she didn't.
Now it was Tanya's turn. She shook her head when they came for her, so her oversized T was grabbed aggressively. And there she was, standing white and naked on the pedestal. She had a slim hourglass figure and her skin had patches of freckles. Her big breasts bounced upon release. She had a bit of red bush on her lady parts. She kept shaking her head at the guards, so they dragged her by the hair, kicking and fighting before slamming her against her post and shackling her. She struggled against her shackles like she was a wild animal, but quickly tired out and dropped her head on her chest.
Both would be left out as objects for scorn and ogling, and left without food. Meanwhile, the trials would continue.
Today, Haleema Brint and Miriam Smithe would be brought to trial.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.