REQUEST: Dialogue txt to go with 100 file audio clips (Queen of Pain from DOTA2) (1 Viewer)

Cowkazoo

Vivacious Visitor
Attached are the sorted and named audio files for a QOP Audio Dialogue. Unfortunately I have 0 experience or ability in the .txt dialogue format. If anyone would like to take up the rest of this project, please let me know how I can help!

-Cowkazoo

Attachments

QOP edited.rar
4 MB · Views: 1,339

WeeWillie

Content Creator
Did anyone ever do an audio dialog for this? I can't find it if so. I'm thinking of trying to write an audio dialog, and I wouldn't want to do this one if it has already been done. Also, is there a Queen of Pain model made anywhere? Once again, my search came up with nothing.

f93

Casual Client
The Queen of Pain is on Dante's request list, so she'll presumably get made at some point.
LN1990 has a dialogue for her listed as an upcoming one, but it's nothing to do with this one and nobody ever made this audio dialogue. If you can figure out how to do it from these files, go right ahead.

LN1990

Potential Patron
f93 said:
The Queen of Pain is on Dante's request list, so she'll presumably get made at some point.
LN1990 has a dialogue for her listed as an upcoming one, but it's nothing to do with this one and nobody ever made this audio dialogue. If you can figure out how to do it from these files, go right ahead.

What he said, I'm doing one but it's part of a story and I've yet to even start it yet. It won't be just your run of the mill copy paste quotes in and off you go either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.