Red Dead Redemption 2 (1 Viewer)

Rag40

Swell Supporter
Just bought the game yesterday. Tried making a female character. She looks like some sort of inbred, hillbilly freak, though, lol. Going to have to try the character creator again. Not sure why Rockstar made all the default faces terrible looking.

Also, the controls are strange. Took me a few minutes just to figure out how to melee attack someone. And all the NPCs I have met so far just keep running away when I push them around. Kind of lame. Was hoping to get into some bar room brawl with one of the saloon girls, but they just run for the hills once you push them, lol.

And why the hell did they decide to make your main character a mute? Was hoping we could go around talking trash to people like I have seen Arthur do in the single player mode.

And don't get me started on the screen effect that they added when you die. Almost instantly kills any ryona potential for your main character.

Anyway, hit me up with a PM if you want to mess around with some hand to hand stuff online. I have no idea how to properly play the game yet, though, lol.

giugo

Swell Supporter
Just bought the game yesterday. .

For the character creation simply check some videos on YT, I tried to do by miself but all I got is some kind of tranny woman. GTA online don't have voice at all, here you have moans, the most important kind of voice for Ryona stuff. And yes, aggressive female are super rare in offline and I don't know if it's a thing online, I simply attack some dudes NPCs and then get destroyed by them. My PSN is jimmyboboman, send me a friend request so we can do some goos female fist fights!

P.s.: it's probably better to play some single player, some story, to undestand the controls of the game.

Rag40

Swell Supporter
Well, I was able to make a more decent looking female character. Still looks weird at angles, but she is a supermodel compared to the other creature that I made, lol.

But damn, they really screwed things up with the death screen overlay. Besides not allowing us to see the full death animation and greying out the color, It also completely drowns out a lot of the death sounds that you would otherwise hear.

Personally, I am not really into moans, but rather choking/gurgling types of sounds and I didn't think there were any for the female characters in this game, but I was spectating a few female characters during one of the pvp matches and when you die via knife throw they make some decent choking sounds. But as the player, when you die via a knife throw you don't hear anything, you just hear that stupid music play upon death and the screen immediately turns grey.

So I am pretty much going to rely on you for any decent ryona for my main character, lol. Audio is numero uno for me regarding ryona, so as it stands, this game pretty much fails completely ryona wise. Maybe someone can mod this shitty death overlay out if the PC version ever comes out, but I doubt it. Shame, without that shitty overlay, I would have gotten a lot of mileage out of this one. Love the whole western themed outfits and stuff, but I just can't get over that lame ass overlay, lol.

Anyway, I will hit you up with a friend request soon.

Rag40

Swell Supporter
Not a problem at all, it was my pleasure, literally, lol.

We can definitely do more, though. The game's animations are pretty amazing.

giugo

Swell Supporter
It was OUR pleasure haha working on Part 2, will come soon! And yeah, we'll definitely do more!

Hermus

Potential Patron
Hey, do you have Uncharted: Lost Legacy? I'd love try to get some animations out of it's survival mode, interested?

Rag40

Swell Supporter
Hey, do you have Uncharted: Lost Legacy? I'd love try to get some animations out of it's survival mode, interested?

Hey Hermus, what exactly were you looking to do in the survival mode? I was kind of disappointed that they forced the AI companion on us in survival mode which meant we had the downed state. So when the enemies melee attack you and your health depletes, instead of seeing a death animation you end up with the stupid downed state. It made that entire mode a disappointment to me, ryona wise.

They did implement "Classic" mode for the normal pvp where there is no longer a downed state and instead your character just dies with varied animations. That was cool, but I don't think they added it to Survival Mode. Unless it was recently since I haven't played it in a while.

I did want to see what the death animation would be in Classic Mode if you let your character get choked out by the Hunter Companion. Do they just toss your character to the ground or something? Always wondered about that...

As for RDR2, I guess no one is enjoying these vids, huh? lol

Hermus

Potential Patron
There's that animation where the hunter grabs the main character and then others do strike animations during the hold. It's difficult to get but the prison map allows it a bit easier. Yes, the hunter does a little toss if the grab goes to the end.

Rag40

Swell Supporter
Yeah, I have seen what happens when the Hunter finishes the choke out, just not in the Classic Mode. I want to see what the death pose would look like in Classic Mode since there is no downed state.

Regarding the Survival Mode, would another player be able to help you with getting that "punched while held" animation?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.