Rainbow arm warmers and sleeveless low top shirt (1 Viewer)

willwhitt56

Potential Patron
Im trying to make a Chucky character from this artist Chucky Request – Mutantproject6. all i need is rainbow arm warmers, basically this Striped Arm Warmers but rainbow colored. Also a rainbow sleveless low top shirt. I could probably make them, but its been awhile since ive tried to make stuff on here. Simply asking, what paint app is good for both editing and making clothing for SDT?

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
Simply asking, what paint app is good for both editing and making clothing for SDT?
You can draw inside Adobe Flash which you need to make the mod anyway, otherwise you can use any vector drawing app you like, Adobe has Illustrator.

If you don't know how to make vector art you can check my signature for a template to make raster mods in something like photoshop or gimp

Apollion

Content Creator
You can draw inside Adobe Flash which you need to make the mod anyway, otherwise you can use any vector drawing app you like, Adobe has Illustrator.

If you don't know how to make vector art you can check my signature for a template to make raster mods in something like photoshop or gimp

Can you teach me how to make mods like Shirts or pants, shoes ect... ^^ ?

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Can you teach me how to make mods like Shirts or pants, shoes ect... ^^ ?
If you have Adobe Flash Pro/Animate, read Synonymous' SWF costume mod tutorial.
If you don't, some modder (probably The Hacker Known As Snow The Hacker Known As Snow ) can use the drawings you'll make on Photoshop (or GIMP, or any graphic editor that can edit PSD files) to produce an SWF with them.
For this, use the template in the first post of TheHackerKnownAsSnow's You draw, we mod! Modding Template for Photoshop Updated 2020.
If you can, it would be better to draw vector graphics instead of raster using Inkscape, using my SVG Body Template.
To make shoes from a raster graphics reference, look in ...Snow's How to make mods.

Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.