Not open for further replies.

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
Back in May of this year, the first thing I created and posted here on this site was this character I posted on this thread:
My First Character Post

Additionally, I said back in the summer that I was creating a dialogue based on said character. Well, truth be told, I'm actually the one who wrote this story I mentioned on this thread, and I created it based on SDT - a sort of fanfiction based on this game. Later on, I took down this story from Wattpad and Fictionpress due to a lack of people commenting on the story for feedback, and now I'm wondering if I can post it here on the fiction forum. Maybe I haven't looked thoroughly enough, but can anyone tell me the rules of this forum, what types of stories can and/or cannot be posted here, whether there are rules regarding length, etc.? I would love to post my story on this forum, as I feel people are more likely here to post feedback on it.

Last edited:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
I've reviewed Site rules, and the only things applicable to stories are "posting content or links depicting real, underaged people will not be allowed. " and "avoid mentioning public figures and celebrities by name. "

There are no rules regarding length. If your story is fetish heavy, be sure to add appropriate tags.

Link to site rules is in my siggie.

Please don't be overly disappointed if your work doesn't get feedback or comments.

Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
I've reviewed Site rules, and the only things applicable to stories are "posting content or links depicting real, underaged people will not be allowed. " and "avoid mentioning public figures and celebrities by name. "

There are no rules regarding length. If your story is fetish heavy, be sure to add appropriate tags.

Link to site rules is in my siggie.

Please don't be overly disappointed if your work doesn't get feedback or comments.

Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)
Thanks for the response. I've been working on it for a while and got the first three chapters done. The rest of it is in limbo at the moment. I'll upload those chapters once I find the time.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
I recommend one chapter per post.

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
I recommend one chapter per post.
What if I styled it like my dialogue thread (i.e., one post with all of the chapters separated into spoilers)?

Update: Actually, I'm thinking of having each post comprise of three chapters each.

Last edited:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
My suggestion was not a requirement. Sorry if it came across that way. :oops:
I like what you did using spoilers. :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.