Post your custom cum settings (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter aflower
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
A

aflower

Hey everyone. My favorite feature of the mod loader is probably the ability to adjust the cum settings. I thought it would be fun to share your some of your favorite custom cum settings you have made. ;D Keep in mind certain settings require more computer power so they might not run well for all users.

I'm pretty happy about this one. I have also attached a setting.txt backup incase someone forgets to back it up first.

Attachments

Settings.txt
644 bytes · Views: 20,578

Settings - Backup.txt
647 bytes · Views: 5,092

ModGuy

Content Creator
cr8zy1 said:
wow this is the first time i heard u can do this um how exactly do i set this up o_0?

http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=91.0

darkiller007

Potential Patron
Salut personnellement, je n'ai pas vraiment comprit ce que faisait ce truc. Je vais chercher, mais en tout cas ça à l'air d'être sympas de pouvoir contrôler tout. ;D

CatFish

Potential Patron
Does anybody know how to get the right RBG code for the right colors? I can't seem to find them anywhere.

EDIT: I'm fucking stupid

Sukmeoff

Potential Patron
Well done, sir. A solid, and unusual, contribution to the community. Definitely better that the original settings. Hopefully Kona's updates will make this possible in SDT vanilla.
I've been tinkering with yours, because I'm a "stringers" fan and wanted more dangling strands. As I looked into it, I decided I need to increase the elasticity (max strand length). In the meantime, I've made these tweaks...

spitMass=0.6
massGenerateSpeed=0.002
massFlow=0.3
maxMass=0.7

This sacrifices some of the realistic appearance you've created to create more bridges that break and hang off the chin, penis, and breasts.

BuckWild

Modder
Streamer
Hmm... Seems rather interesting, AND I found more info on the functionality of SDT Loader in the process.

I'd like to see what I can do to make the cum thick, yet still fluid.

Tweak

Potential Patron
Sorry to resurrect a dormant thread, but I wanted to work on a visual guide for new users and this seems like the most appropriate thread to discuss these settings.

Edit: I was asked not to host/link the guide off-site, so I'm going to try attaching screenshot compilations instead.

First off, I'll show you how the friction setting works. Friction refers to air friction and it will adjust how much resistance the "air" provides against the cum. The attachment will show increasing friction settings from top to bottom, while showing either one, two, or three orgasms from left to right (these are provided for good measure, otherwise it would be hard to judge whether the relative change is due to the setting or due to the inherent randomness of each orgasm).

If you lower friction from the default value (1.18), then orgasms will look more “explosive.” Cum is more likely to fly all over the face and less likely to fall on the chest, regardless of the distance between you (penis size also affects distance, not just how far back she pulls off). Below 1.0 severe unresponsiveness is possible and I was forced to take a screenshot in the middle of the third orgasm, rather than showing three completed orgasms.

Raising friction from the default value makes orgasms look… well, I guess that’s for the individual to interpret. But, the end result is that cum is more likely to cover the chest and less likely to reach the face. I don’t know if there is a maximum value or what the maximum value would be if there is one.

Why does friction matter? Because there’s a problem when cum tries to go beyond the face. Your frame rate is going to plummet if cum “goes over the shoulder” and lands down her backside or anywhere behind her. Try out explosive cumshots at your own risk - or if you are looking for ways to improve performance, then you can change friction to minimize the chance of cum going into the bugged area.

Non-friction settings were kept at defaults:
cumRGB=16776439
gravity=5.5
spitMass=0.4
massFlow=0.005
maxMass=1.1
maxStrandLength=18
cumMult=0.5
cumTrans=1.1
strandTransparency=0.5

Attachments

• friction.png
    friction.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 4,884

BuckWild

Modder
Streamer
This guide you are working on will be very useful to new and old user alike.

For that, I give you +Karma.

Tweak

Potential Patron
First off, thanks to all for support and interest. Even if you are silent, the view count doesn't lie.

Second, apologies for the lack of updates - holidays, travel, and general complications of life.

I don't have the next set ready, but I wanted to address something regarding the last set. Some may have noticed that while I said less friction reduces the amount of cum landing on the chest, the pictures for 0.94 friction have cum in that area.

I'm adding one more image to help illustrate what actually happened. As I also said, friction below 1.00 is a bit unstable. It seems as though the leading-end of the cum strand passes the cheek, but the trailing-end of the strand "lands" somewhere and acts as an anchor point. With the settings I had, the strand either couldn't or simply didn't break. Instead, the strand swings wildly - generally going around the shoulder until the final path of the altered course is to the right.

It's highly unrealistic behavior, and probably can't be replicated in 3-dimensional space, but for the sake of animation there can only be so many layers for the cum to exist in.

Rather than include this behavior as part of the pattern/guidance, I have to discourage using any values that produce this because the frame rate is compromised when this happens.

Attachments

• screenshot022.png
    screenshot022.png
    350.3 KB · Views: 3,177

Tweak

Potential Patron
I wanted to tackle maxMass today, I can't count the hours I've spent trying to make sense of it throughout multiple weeks. Demonstrating settings that are well-named and intuitive (like gravity) isn't as helpful as explaining the ones that either have confusing names or complex behavior.

My process is basically to test, understand, and after I feel certain that I understand, then I collect screenshots.

maxMass drives me crazy, but I may just be encountering oddities with my own computer. I would swear on my life that I saw the default value behave one way when I started, but after testing lower values and resetting the value to its default, the default behavior was not restored.

I tried what I could think to do: closing all files, including the projector, and restarting. Original behavior was not restored. I tried loading vanilla SDT instead of the loader, but mysteriously vanilla loaded with several non-default settings that I had only started using while in loader (custom character for example).

I'm at a loss for the moment, because I lack screenshots to help demonstrate all this, and it puts me in the position where I could use some help/verification from others.

My understanding was that the default for maxMass was 1.1
What I generally observed when I started was that strands did not elongate much over time. A hanging strand might elongate slightly for a short second or two, but typically would settle at a certain length and remain that length for at least a minute. These strands are capable of breaking when subjected to vigorous movement.

As I lowered maxMass (0.9, 0.7) the strands were elongating more quickly. I generally dislike this behavior, because depending on the position used these strands can elongate far too much to make any sense - they appear to be magically increasing their volume as they stretch out towards the floor. These strands are also more resistant to breaking when subjected to movement.

After proving a point that I had repeatedly noticed with low maxMass values (<= 0.69 strands begin to stick to the penis with increasing frequency), I set maxMass at 1.1 again to attempt screenshots. However, the strands now elongated more than they did when I started.

I tried raising maxMass to counter my problems with the default not behaving as I expected. The strands were now capable of appearing thicker, and the ability to break under the force of movement was restored. Again, I set maxMass to 1.1, but the behavior seemed nothing like my initial observations.

The only screenshot I will attach for the moment is the one for 0.69 - the behavior of strands sticking to the penis is the only behavior that I can be confident maxMass causes.

Non maxMass values were kept at defaults:
cumRGB=16776439
gravity=5.5
friction=1.18
spitMass=0.4
massGenerateSpeed=0.001
massFlow=0.005
maxStrandLength=18

Attachments

• screenshot00.png
    screenshot00.png
    341.4 KB · Views: 3,449

Mikeayal

Potential Patron
So I don't see it mentioned here (Unless I overlooked it) but what folder do I put the settings file in? I put it in the standard settings folder and I don't seem to notice any difference.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.