Please call me a priest ... ;) (1 Viewer)

Rudgar

Content Creator
Ahoy, creators!
For I'm not skilled enough for creating one on my own, I have to ask the community for help. I'd like to see the upright standing male person on the right side as a fully dressed priest.

I know of course that it would be easy to just dress him up completely in black, but for I'd like to set up a dialog bundle where standing person is showed completely (including his head) I'd like the priest to be completely dressed (and not just the lower part of his shirt, you know). If even a head with hood or hat would come with it, it's be just xmas a second time for me! :)

trying to link to some reference images now ...

[Edit: removed useless images]

Ok, now I hope that I hit all requirements for a proper request.
Thanks in advance for any helpful links to already existing mods (will increase my searching skills after all)

Regards, Me

Last edited:

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
"Him" mods are for the Loader, so I won't make one, but regarding your references, you should find some with better lighting.
The modder that may take this request needs to see the contour of the sleeves and the folds of the fabric much more clearly.
Like this, either the modder will make an almost plain robe, and the result will not be good, either he must draw nearly everything by himself, and the request is quite unlikely to be taken by someone.

This request should have been posted in the Loader Request sections by the way. I am asking for it to be moved there.

stuntcock

Content Creator
trying to link to some reference images now ...
The description is clear, but we'll probably need better reference images. It requires a fair amount of work to draw fabric folds and shadows from scratch; it's much easier if you're working from an anime-style side-view reference image which shows those details already. The artist will still need to make significant adjustments, of course. Notably: wide sleeves are very tricky to animate, so they'd probably tighten the arms.

It won't be easy to find such images. That's the whole point of a request though: you do the boring research work so that someone else can do the artistic work more easily :)

Shitty examples (the images depict some fabric details and color schemes, but they're not recognizable as priests):
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2242003
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2115090

Rudgar

Content Creator
Ahoy!

Thanks for moving this request to the right forum and for your helpful advises. I immediately started to search for suitable reference images and I must admit: they ARE hard to find actually ;-/
I'll remove/replace the pics above as soon as I found something better.

Regards, Me

Huitznahua

Content Creator
I do not know if it can help you but I've this cardinal character in mind :

Cardinal Lapointe. Fairy tail minor character in the 'Key of te starry sky' arc wich appear for the first time in the episode 139 of the anime (wiki character page).

Maybe you can take some nice side screenshot by watching the episodes but this might be boring.

Rudgar

Content Creator
Okay, I've been working a bit on one of stuntcock's "shitty" examples: would these images now be good enough as references to create a male priest from them?
priest_black.png
priest_red.png

If not, what do I have to do to make them sufficient?

TIA & kind regards, Me

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
These refs look good to me.

The little problems I can see though:
  • The robe seems too long to fit SDT screen, but I don't think it is really a problem. I believe it can be cut easily if needed.
  • The belt is problematic, because it is not in a "resting" position. Try to find the same one or another one that would fit, in a "normal" downward position.
  • The left arms is not in the SDT position (loose), you should try to find some refs showing an arm with the same type of cloth in a downward position to make the drawing easier.
You should also move these references in the first post, to make things clearer.

Rudgar

Content Creator
Ahoy, all together!

Okay, I know that one can't expect that each and every request will be fullfilled and maybe the reference really was just too poor to motivate someone. Fair enough, I can deal with it. Thanks to the administration for leaving it open at least.

But now!
I finally found something that would do it for me nicely and will be probably (and hopefully!) less work to do! :smile::smile::smile:
This mod "Alucard" is pretty sure the probably last thing to expect when talking about a priest, but if one would be nice enough to just recolor it to black or a very dark grey and remove the gloves (in the meaning of "making the hands look normal again") I'd be happy as can be.
yq4ILcG.jpg

Anyone interested in creating a pretty unholy priest? :wink:
Or did I oversee something that makes it more difficult as I expect it now? :eek::oops:

Respectfully,
Rudgar

DigitalSmutExports

Content Creator
So I'm not on the best of terms with Adobe after my trial period with Animate CC, but I did manage to recolor Alucard per your suggestion Rudgar Rudgar . In addition to the normal problems with unloading the mod cleanly that you expect from old Him mods, this guy doesn't have feet so if you were planning on a hippie priest you're out of luck. He comes in two versions, one with and one without pants. Neither one has a head but it's perfectly compatible with dantethedarkprince's heads.

Priest.zip

PriestPants.fla if anyone with the know-how likes to fix it up so that it unloads cleanly.

EDIT: Those links are now dead and this unholy guy can be found here at the Resource Manager.

XeURUIF.jpg

Last edited:

Rudgar

Content Creator
Whooooot!?! Hell, Fuck! You're great! Thank you very much!! Will send feedback when I'm back from the mall (need coke urgently)

Repectfully impressed, Rudgar

DigitalSmutExports

Content Creator
Will send feedback when I'm back from the mall

About that....

While you're at it: I've managed to produce a couple of heads. I'm gonna see if I can combine it with costumes to a single swf. How do you like this? If figured a priest in a game called Super Deepthroat probably isn't the most upstanding....

If you like the basic look of it I'll fix the collar

Attachments

• Priestscr.jpg
    Priestscr.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 128
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.