Play tester found! Thread closed. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
58-chpt8-3.jpg 58-chpt3-12.jpg 58-chpt3-4.jpg 58-chpt6-6.jpg 58-chpt7-8.jpg 58-chpt8-4.jpg
Project:

- "After She Left" is a visual novel. Synopsis: Not long ago, Adam's wife of 10 years moved out. Will they reconcile, or will Adam find love in the arms of a young woman fleeing an abusive relationship? Playing time to see all routes and endings is under 60 minutes. It is at the Beta test stage

Developer: fleet

Looking for: Play tester

Employment Type: Unpaid (it's a free game and I can;t afford to pay you)

Work commitment: One time project, probably take about 90 minutes of your time to play and type feedback

Preferred method of contact: Private message here at Undertow

Job Description: Beta tester. Someone to play the visual novel, report any misspelled words and 'bugs'

Additional comments:

The visual novel is compressed using 7-zip. After unzipping it, open the index.html file in any browser that supports htlm5. Kudos to Kexter who showed me how to make my visual novels browser-based. I will give credit on the game's credit page to Beta testers. If you are willing to test, post a reply or send me a private message and I'll send you the link via private message. Please don't request the link unless you seriously intend to provide feedback/comments.

Last edited:

AN69

New Owner
Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
Discord Moderator
RM Moderator
Modder
I’m down. I have beta tested a few games over the years and really enjoy QA work. Anything in particular you want tested? Or just a general blind report from my experience?

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
I’m down. I have beta tested a few games over the years and really enjoy QA work. Anything in particular you want tested? Or just a general blind report from my experience?
Check for spelling, plot holes, any 'bugs'. I'm sending you the link via private message. Unless you say otherwise, I'll credit your username "AN69" as a beta tester on the in-game credits page.

Very respectfully,
fleet

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Recruitment is over I have enough testers. Thread closed.
Very respectfully,
fleet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.