PinkLemon's Loader Imports Collection - Bow Tie Collar (2 Viewers)

PinkLemon

Content Creator
This is my first time using Flash CS6 to make clothing and accessories. I am still a bit inexperienced, but I am interested in making more.

Bow Tie Collar
bowtie preview.png
View attachment bowtie collar.swf

I have not yet been able to make the bow tie collar colorable, but I do want to make a collection of them in different colors such as white, red, blue and pink.

Last edited by a moderator:

cwking420

Potential Patron
PinkLemon said:
I have not yet been able to make the bow tie collar colorable, but I do want to make a collection of them in different colors such as white, red, blue and pink.

I'm sure if you asked one of the other modders here, they would be happy to tell you how to make your mods color changeable. They seem like a pretty nice bunch of guys.

stuntcock

Content Creator
PenKnight said:
Cool! Is this one just for the Loader or will you make a regular version too?
It's a vanilla import; it contains no Loader-related scripting.

Since PinkLemon hasn't been online in a while, I put together an RGB-shiftable version.

Last edited:

PinkLemon

Content Creator
stuntcock said:
PenKnight said:
Cool! Is this one just for the Loader or will you make a regular version too?
It's a vanilla import; it contains no Loader-related scripting.

Since PinkLemon hasn't been online in a while, I put together an RGB-shiftable version.

Thank you so much for making a rgb-shiftable version of my mod. I really appreciate it! I have been busy with a lot of other things in my schedule, so I haven't gotten the chance to learn how to make it rgb-shiftable. I didn't think my mod would be this popular, since it was my first time making one.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.