Persona 4 Arena (1 Viewer)

SplitRyona

Ryonani Teamster
Persona 4 Arena (Arc System Works / Atlus)

Published: 7th August 2012
Platforms: Xbox 360, PlayStation 3
Genre: 2D Fighting
Ryona rating: 3/5

Female Characters:

The game features 13 playable characters, and all are unlocked from the start. There are 8 female characters:
- Chie Satonaka
- Yukiko Amagi
- Naoto Shirogane
- Mitsuru Kirijo
- Aigis
- Elizabeth
- Labrys
- Shadow Labrys

To my knowledge there are no unloackable characters, as people would already find them in JP version of the game (I don't know about possible DLC in the future). And unbelievably, PS3 version is region locked.>_>

Ryona:

So let's get to the ryona part!

Each character has two basic throws, standing throw (which is the same in both directions) and air throw. Some characters have additional moves which start as a throw, like Kenji - he grabs the girl, tosses her into the edge of the screen and then his persona impales the girl on the ground electrocuting her.

There are electro moves which show girl's skeleton as she is electrocuted (charas with electro moves are Kenji and Yu). One of the females can set girls on fire.

You can choose between japanese or english voices, so you can pick your poison. There is also gallery mode, in which you can listed to sound banks of all playable characters. IMO the best screams are portrayed by Mitsuru.

Basic attacks and advanced attacks are easy to pull off, but when it comes to advanced combos, this game can murder your enthusiasm (Arc System fighting games are usually meant for advanced players IMO). Some attacks are flashy and thus interfere with your observation of female under attack.

I could not find any ryona videos on P4A on youtube yet (didn't check nicovideo), and uploading P4A vids is risky due to knowledge of Arc System being copystrike happy. However, I did upload sound banks with ryona sounds for all females, which I will link to in another thread.=)

http://www.undertow.club/videos/2446-splitryonas-stash-200-ryona-videos-7.html#post35530

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.