Perfect Dark: dataDyne Infiltration (1 Viewer)

silencedsentry

Potential Patron
Greetings everyone,

I've been a lurker on the site for a few months now, but I think it's a good time to show myself. :P

Here's one of the few zako stories I wrote some time ago, but I do actively rp about the whole henchwomen/sentry/zako/mooks genre a lot. Hopefully it's to your liking. ^-^

The time was 12:07 am, and the sky was already filled with the steady drop of rain. Joanna Dark was on top of the dataDyne skyscraper in the center of Atlanta City, she was working as an operative for the Carrington Institute. Her mission was simple, to infiltrate dataDyne headquarters and find out what exactly the rival company was researching. Some sources have said, they have discovered alien technology. Daniel Carrington, wanted his best operative on the job, and he knows that Joanna will not fail in her task.

Joanna was sporting a skin-tight battle suit that was lightweight, and could protect her from any conventional weapons such as bullets and knives. It was much better than any standard issued Kevlar vest. On top of the suit, she was wearing a blue sleeved jacket. This was more for the looks. For weapons, she had two silencer pistols holstered around her thighs. She preferred the quick-draw action.

It was time to start the operation, as Joanna kicked open the cover for the ventilation shaft. She crawled in and turned on her heat scanner that was built into her watch. "Hmm....it might be easier if I found myself a dataDyne uniform." Suddenly, her watch started to flash. There were two red dots directly below her. There happened to be a vent cover, she got closer and peeked through the opening.

Two shapely female guards were busy chatting amongst themselves about getting the lastest lingerie at Victoria's Secret. One of them was a brunette named Chloe, possibly around 25 years of age. While the other was one a blonde, Steph, in her late 30s. "Well, this too easy," Joanna grins as she whispers to herself. Both guards were dressed in a form-fitting suit that clung to their bodies like a second skin. On top was breast-plate like battle armor. That offered protection over their heated crotches and stomachs. Joanna knew that the suits were more for looks, than actual military use. She also admired their beautiful faces, and impeccable make-up. The dataDyne guards carried laser rifles, that was developed by their own research department. Probably from the alien technology.
09a523b7ca282641196aabb6e1ed8ff4.jpg

Since the two guards were below her, Joanna decided to take out the brunette first. She kicked open the vent cover, and it fell right on top of Steph's head. She uttered a soft grunt, as she flopped onto her back. Chloe made a newbie mistake, and knelt down to check on her comrade. Joanna jumped down, took out her silencer and fired two hot slugs right into Steph's breasts. "Phhfffft....phfffft." Her body shook violently, and she was already dead right when Joanna landed.

She quickly aimed her pistol right at Chloe. "Drop your weapon, or you'll die just like your friend there." Chloe looked up, and reluctantly obeyed. She kicked her rifle over to Joanna. "That's a good girl, now stand up..."

Chloe slowly stood up. "Now, turn around," ordered Joanna. Once the shapely guard turned. Joanna was already behind her, with her arm around Chloe's throat. In her other hand, Joanna had a nice syringe filled with a fast-acting poison.

"Sorry, sweetie, but you chose the wrong job", Joanna whispered into Chloe's ear. Please...don't....gurgh!" Chloe was interrupted by the syringe. As Joanna plunged it into the jugular vein.

Chloe felt a warmth seeping through her body, from her hardening nipples, to the hot flush in her cheeks, tingle in her spine. She then gasped for breath, then her body simply became lax against Joanna. She held Chloe's dead weight, and gently lay her on her stomach.

Joanna rolls the dead girl over on to her back and finds the zipper. "Bingo...I'll be taking this but I don't think you'll mind will you?" She asked the dead girl pulling her face into view roughly by the girl's hair. The face was slack with her eyes wide opened and mouth parted enough to show her perfect white teeth. "Dead as door nail...you won't mind at all," Joanna chuckled dropping the girl's head.

She then pulls the zipper down exposing the girl's naked back. Rolling the dead guard roughly on to her back, her limbs flopping around in the process. Joanna then peels the tight fitting suit off the dead body revealing a naked body underneath apart from Chloe's bra and panties. "Not bad..." she muttered looking at the suit then the girl's naked body.
kelly_brook_pictures_892.jpg

Joanna quickly strip out of her own suit, and stretched the dead guard's uniform over her body. It fit perfectly. She looks down at Chloe, and gives her a kiss on her slack lips. "Now, where to hide your bodies...." Joanna spots a janitor's closet. She grabs Chloe by the wrists, and drags her corpse over to the closet. Joanna positions Chloe by sitting against the wall with her legs spread wide. Next, she drags Steph's corpse and sets her face right on Chloe's moist womanhood. "There we go..." Joanna smiles. "Enjoy yourselves....I have work to do...." She then closes the door, and continues on her mission.

Servi

Club Regular
Very nice. I particularly like the way the heroine hides the body. Nothing like a little degradation after death.

silencedsentry

Potential Patron
Here's a brief description of one of my zako creations (Still in a work in progress):

Henchwomen of F.R.O.G.

History:

These shapely women were cloned only using the best physical genes gathered by F.R.O.G.'s top researchers and scientists. However, they have been infused with both frog and fish DNA. That means these clones have the ability to breathe through both fresh and salty bodies of water through their gills behind their ears. However, F.R.O.G.'s main goal is to use these clones to take over the ocean oil companies, and sell the crude oil at inflated prices to the highest bidder. These "Frogwomen" as nicknamed are mass-produced and very expendable and extremely loyal. They also only have a month's worth of life. When they die, their corpses are then recycled to produce more clones. The researchers are still trying to improve the duration, but mixing human DNA with multiple animals is tricky. Another feature is that these clones have human emotions and thoughts, and can function in normal society. But if an individual clone thinks of betraying the organization, their life is forfeit. There have been no reports so far.

Restrictions:

All clones must wear a form-fitting gel suit as uniforms, the sythentic gel itself conforms to any body size and shape. Since frog DNA is part of their genetics, the skin secretes a mucus that allows them to get extra oxygen (in addition to what they get from their lungs) from the water by absorbing it through their skin, and to keep it moist as well. Only to an extent, since they need to be close to water. If their skin drys out, the henchwomen will suffocate. That's when the suit comes in, and allows the clones to work inland away from water for longer periods of time. It seals in the moisture from the mucus they secrete from the skin. Without the suit, they can survive for 15 minutes tops. These henchwomen also don't usually need to drink water like humans do. Instead they absorb most of the moisture they need through the skin.

brown_FROG.jpg

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
Good read, and I like the disguise and bodies hiding to :D
Hope to see more of the story.

Hmm. And interesting zako creation. Another cloned zako of ryonani :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.