Penis Wright - Ass Attorney (interest check) (1 Viewer)

Slingerbult

Content Creator
Ah, so you've arrived at a similar Maya then. I like your sandals better at least. Anyway, so much more that needs to be done with this project so I'm not gonna devote any more time to character appearance right now - gotta get started writing them lines. But I rest assured that something acceptable can be found at least. I'll tweak Angel and Maya later.

For the males, I noticed Dante's Joker isn't actually such a bad Phoenix. It's the closest I've found to a business suit and the color is close enough, but the gloves are a bit strange perhaps (I hope the gun is stand-alone so I can use it for the villain). Also, his samurai jack mod might make a good villain.

bighaywa

Potential Patron
I'm very much interested in this idea.

For the record, here's a link to a thread with some Ace Attorney hairs.

http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=3399.msg44440#msg44440

If we could get some more for some other characters or even so swfs, that'd be amazing

Slingerbult

Content Creator
The synopsis I've been tinkering with features Maya Fey and Angel Starr as the only women from the original game. Thanks for the Maya hair, I think it will be an improvement.

I think I can make a passable Angel Starr combining various elements available in the loader. I'm also hoping I will be able to simulate her hair alternately covering her left and right eyes by clever hair selection and dialogue triggers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.