Peggy Carter/40's Hairstyle (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 99667

Potential Patron
Hello, I was wondering if anyone could make a hairstyle similar to Peggy Carter's as seen in Captain America: The First Avenger. I have not been able to find a hairstyle similar to hers in Captain America: The First Avenger on this site. I have found a mod for Peggy Carter on this site, but the hairstyle contained within the mod is not similar to what I am looking for. I have found reference images for the hairstyle that are the closest to a side view for this specific hairstyle that I hope are considered acceptable reference images.
Agent Carter.jpg
ac9.jpg
View attachment 61583
e77c24da7211300551dcc4823e8d835f.jpg
a195ed9e01577302b6819374a61b3831.jpg

Carter 1.png
Carter 2.png

4e34f517f349e799904a260d23133fbf.jpg

Last edited:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
See request rules. Requesting Rules PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING A REQUEST

Photographs are NOT the best images to submit when requesting a mod.
Try to find cartoon or anime-style illustrations with a limited color palette.
Find a few really good images which seem to fit the art-style of SDT.
Imagine that you crop out the hair portion of the image and copy+paste it into a screenshot of SDT. Would it look good as-is, or would it need artistic changes (e.g. recoloring, reshaping, etc)?

Please specify if you want static or dynamic hair.

Deleted member 99667

Potential Patron
I added some cartoonish images that are the best that I could find and from a somewhat side view, but the majority of them are low quality images. I would prefer for the hairstyle to be static hair.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
'Somewhat side' views are of little value; full 90 degree profile views are much more useful..
Here's some places to look for usable reference images.
Usual places to find references:
  • Google images: lists almost all the images of the Web (but only 1.000 images per request are displayed, so do not rely only on it), with the option to see all the resolutions for the same image (get the highest one).
  • Imageboards are often the best place to look. Search with tags (usualy, the Japanese characters are tagged like that: <familyname_surname>, e.g. "akiyama_mio"). If nothing can be found with tags, search with Google and add the name of the imageboard (e.g. "mio akiyama gelbooru").
  • DeviantArt can also be a place to look, with some fanart.
  • If they exist, dedicated wikis may have some good material sometimes.

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Usual places to find references:
  • Google images: lists almost all the images of the Web (but only 1.000 images per request are displayed, so do not rely only on it), with the option to see all the resolutions for the same image (get the highest one).
  • Imageboards are often the best place to look. Search with tags (usualy, the Japanese characters are tagged like that: <familyname_surname>, e.g. "akiyama_mio"). If nothing can be found with tags, search with Google and add the name of the imageboard (e.g. "mio akiyama gelbooru").
  • DeviantArt can also be a place to look, with some fanart.
  • If they exist, dedicated wikis may have some good material sometimes.
I would have said exactly the same thing... :grin:

Deleted member 99667

Potential Patron
After some searching, I've found a hairstyle in SDT that would look similar to what I desire if the hair was cut off at a certain point. The link for the hairstyle is: Yukako Yamagishi Static Hair and the area where the hair would be preferred to be cut off at is
Yukako with Prefererred Hair.png

Thank you for all your help with this request.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.