Overwatch Mercy Dialogue (1 Viewer)

TheDrewster119

Vivacious Visitor
Heya everyone, I put up a post in the requests forum about a dialogue mod for Mercy, from Overwatch. It got invalidated, so I decided to figure out how to make one. Turns out, it's not hard to do. So I made one. Enjoy! Feedback is appreciated.
Mercy is always willing, so this is purely consensual. I'll be updating it every now and again, so check back often. She always keeps a lighthearted attitude, willing to please to an extent.
TL;DR: It's Mercy. She likes it. She's willing to do it. Consensual. Gets updates occasionally.

Update: v1.1
-Fixed a couple grammatical errors
-Added several lines in different areas, changed a few words so other lines made more sense
Wasn't anything great, I know, but hey; I wouldn't call this a passion or anything. It'll probably be line additions/fixes every now and again until I figure out more advanced dialogue techniques, like those in Dynamic Girlfriend. (i.e. shifting positions, moods, etc.)
One more thing: Gonna do a futa edit soon, in which Mercy (Her) has a cock. No point in beating around the bush. This will act as a separate .txt file, so no worries about having a dickless woman saying she's hard. Cheers.

Update v1.2
-Added some lines for handjobs
-Minor grammatical fixes/tweaks
Another small update as I continue to grow the mod. Although, this time, I came with something a bit more exciting. Introducing, a futa version for Her (Mercy, in this case.) The way I envisioned this was so it'd work in tandem with MakeHerCum (another mod that does exactly what it sounds like.) But the futa version is just the regular version with a few lines like 'I'm so hard' or she'll exclaim as she orgasms in tandem with Him. I mainly made this for my own use, but I decided to put it here, too, cause why not? Anyways, enjoy! Feedback is always appreciated.

Attachments

Mercy Dialogue (v1.2).txt
6.8 KB · Views: 3,875

Mercy Dialogue (v1.2) [Futa].txt
8.7 KB · Views: 1,664

Last edited:

Archknight7

Content Creator
It's nicely written! Just one little typo, though.

cum_in_mouth:"Tka ethe image in... and let me know when to swallow."

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.