Overtops keep growing (1 Viewer)

Kent

Vivacious Visitor
So I've had this issue for awhile and just ignored it, but now I would like to correct it. I'm using moreclothingV6. My issue is that the breast size keeps growing for overtops (loaded as a collar) until it hits max, then it instantly goes to minimum and starts slowly growing again, repeating the process. The breasts don't actually change size, just the overtop changes. I've tried a fresh install of the latest loader and only moreclothingV6 loaded but no luck. Is there a mod I'm missing? Thanks.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
does it happen if you just load the overtop through the modding tab instead of moreclothing?
also, a link to whatever top you are seeing this with would help

Kent

Vivacious Visitor
It seems to be any overtop that has uses the breast slider. I first noticed it back with DrZombi's HuniePop booth with Nikki. Her Low Sleeve Sweater(O).swf loads through the SwitchSet mod. I found a work around for it (basically, I just loaded her sweater as a top rather than an overtop), but now that I'm trying Iago's Scenarios, I'm having the same issue with the Waitress's Apron2.swf. It doesn't matter if I load the mods through the switchset mod, through moreclothing, or through the loader tab. Whenever I load any overtop mod with a breast slider, this issue happens.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
how did you load the mod as a top instead of an overtop?

if your loader folder is not too big, upload it somewhere for me to grab. i just tested the overtop and it seemed to follow the breast slider, so maybe there i something else you have causing the bug

Kent

Vivacious Visitor
So I think I figured out the problem. There are some mods being loaded by moreclothing that are somehow causing this overtop bug I'm having. Currently going through them trying to figure out which mods are causing this issue. I've narrowed it down to mods that load dynamichairextenderV5.9. I don't know why this mod is causing the overtops to bug out, but I'm currently going though my mods looking for anything that loads this.

Edit: This hair mod and a few other mods were causing the issue.

how did you load the mod as a top instead of an overtop?
I don't remember. Either I found the exact same mod but as a top rather than an overtop, or I fumbled around with JPEXS to change how it would load.

Last edited:

stuntcock

Content Creator
So I think I figured out the problem. There are some mods being loaded by moreclothing that are somehow causing this overtop bug I'm having.
Confirmed. This has nothing to do with moreClothing; I can reproduce the problem by loading the files manually. It's due to a line of code in the physics library which was originally introduced for succession-testing purposes but was never removed.

Welp, looks like I need to recompile all of those mods again :(

Kent

Vivacious Visitor
Confirmed. This has nothing to do with moreClothing; I can reproduce the problem by loading the files manually. It's due to a line of code in the physics library which was originally introduced for succession-testing purposes but was never removed.

Welp, looks like I need to recompile all of those mods again :(

Is this an easy fix? I'm not too familiar with coding, but I've used JPEXS to make small changes here and there. There are a couple clothing mods that have this same issue like Mari Kurihara's and Yukiho Hagiwara's outfits to name a couple. I wouldn't mind fixing them up. I don't how Huitznahua would feel about someone else reposting his work so it would probably be fixes for myself. Could you tell me what lines of code to remove/change to fix this? As long as is not something too complex that is XD

stuntcock

Content Creator
Is this an easy fix?
Yes. There's no technical complexity. It's annoying to recompile and reupload the files because of the tedium involved. And there's always a risk of accidentally uploading the a MOD file into the wrong place, which is doubly annoying because nobody ever mentions it (until six months later when some newcomer gives you a 1/5 review and accuses you of false advertising).

it would probably be fixes for myself.
It's potentially a single fix. If you're using moreClothing then you don't need to replace every single file. Just fix the file which gets loaded first (i.e. the one nearest to the top of the moreclothing config file).

When moreClothing encounters the fixed file, the new loads the fixed physics library when moreClothing imports it. The subsequent files ignore their own built-in physics libraries and re-use the one which has already been loaded.

If you're willing to put the Kirika hairstyle at the top of your list then this file should suffice.

Could you tell me what lines of code to remove/change to fix this? As long as is not something too complex that is XD
Code:
           // Proxy the breast-size method to resolve an intermittent bug in which RGB settings are lost during size changes
           var setBreastCostumeSize_Post = dynamicHairLibrary.dynamicHairExtender.methodWrapper(applyBreastCostumeRGB, cc);
           var setBreastCostumeSize = (lProxy as Class).checkProxied(cc, "setBreastCostumeSize");
           if (setBreastCostumeSize) { setBreastCostumeSize.restoreProxy(true); }
           setBreastCostumeSize = (lProxy as Class).createProxy(cc, "setBreastCostumeSize");
           setBreastCostumeSize.addPost(setBreastCostumeSize_Post, true);

becomes

Code:
           // Proxy the breast-size method to resolve an intermittent bug in which RGB settings are lost during size changes
           var setBreastCostumeSize_Post = dynamicHairLibrary.dynamicHairExtender.methodWrapper(applyBreastCostumeRGB, cc);
           var setBreastCostumeSize = (lProxy as Class).createProxy(cc, "setBreastCostumeSize");
           setBreastCostumeSize.addPost(setBreastCostumeSize_Post, true);

Kent

Vivacious Visitor
Outrageously angry. So, please can you tell me which mods are involved ? In order to make the changes myself.

These are the only ones I know of. Yukiho, Mari, Hana, Rebecca, seifuku crop, and tight crop top.

When moreClothing encounters the fixed file, the new loads the fixed physics library when moreClothing imports it. The subsequent files ignore their own built-in physics libraries and re-use the one which has already been loaded.

If you're willing to put the Kirika hairstyle at the top of your list then this file should suffice.

Thank you, it works perfectly now.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.