Osamu vs the Kunoichi (1 Viewer)

jebbuu

Vivacious Visitor
Hi all, here's my second story. This one is quite a bit less graphic than my previous one, both in the violence and sex departments. In fact, there's no sex in this one at all, though there is quite a bit of male gaze and some female nudity. In this one I focused more on the sophistication of how plot was exposited, and on the erotic dynamic between the hero and the (solo) zako. Hopefully you identify well with the hero, who is very much a "good guy," and like the zako as much as I did. I drew inspiration specifically from Weooo's picture set of his big-titty kunoichi. Hope you like it!

––

The starry night was humid, and faint breezes from the sea below gave the only relief. A three-story stronghold stood on the cliffside, overlooking rocky outcrops jutting out of fierce waves. A bamboo fence surrounded it, and leading up to the gate and guardhouse was a copse of cherry trees in full bloom.

Perched on a tree branch and hidden behind a screen of blossoms, the ninja Osamu observed the gate. Only one kunoichi stood watch outside it. She was a ponytailed blonde, probably in her 20s, and she was yawning from the boredom of her midnight shift. Her purple robe rose high above her knees to just below her perky ass, and it hung loosely off her shoulders to display her modest cleavage. She wore fishnet stockings over her creamy legs, a purple sash to fasten her robe, and a choker around her swanlike neck. Lady Jezebel enjoyed dressing her servants as enticingly as possible, men and women alike. She had once claimed that it was to put rival nobles off-guard, but it was obvious she simply enjoyed the parade of eye candy sworn to service her.

Though he was here to capture her for crimes against the crown, and though he considered himself a gentleman, as a red-blooded man, Osamu begrudgingly appreciated her choices in uniform. And because Jezebel only really cared about if her servants dressed fuckably, most of them were sure to be poorly disciplined and easily overcome. An easier mission there wasn’t.

Even now, the brunette leaned idly on her wooden staff, eyes staring off at nothing in particular. The wind played at the bottom of her robe, showing glimpses of her white thong. Her guard was completely down.

The immediate problem was that Osamu had very little information on what was inside the stronghold. Even the emperor hadn’t known it was built, and this was the first time someone not close to her had ever been there. So he made a decision. With shocking agility, he leapt from tree to tree until he was just above the blonde’s head. She didn’t notice anything until he dropped down behind her and covered her mouth with his left hand.

“Shh, don’t struggle,” he whispered, though she didn’t oblige. But despite her frightened, muffled shouts and kicking legs, he was able to pull her into his right arm for a firm chokehold. In her panic, she had dropped her staff, which now lay useless on the ground.

Her backside jerked wildly against his front. As he felt his blood rush from the sensation, Osamu mentally thanked Jezebel for hiring the women she did. But when it was clear she wouldn’t stop trying to escape, Osamu decided to play mean.

“Listen woman, if you don’t stop moving right now, I’m going to snap your neck and leave your body for the birds.”

Of course, he had no plans to do something so violent, but the kunoichi didn’t know that. She immediately stilled, though she panted hotly into Osamu’s hand. Her fearful eyes looked over her shoulder at him, and he bared his teeth in what he hoped was a dangerous smile.

“That’s better. Now I need some information. How many other guards are th-”

While Osamu was mid-sentence, the kunoichi stomped on his foot, shocking Osamu into releasing his chokehold. “Motherfucker!” he growled. She scurried for her staff, picked it up, and turned around in combat stance.

“Prepare yourself, trespasser!” she shouted too loudly for Osamu’s comfort. He sighed, then readied his stance. He had hoped to get past this encounter without fighting, but it seemed that wasn’t in the cards.

The woman charged at him and attempted an overhead strike. Osamu dodged to the side, choosing to watch her moves for now. She swiped at him horizontally, then kicked high towards his head with one of her long stockinged legs.

Osamu blocked with his forearm, and grinned. “So you know, you just flashed me right now.”

Again, he swore he was a gentleman. But teasing pretty ladies was fun. Sometimes it was even good tactics.

The woman’s face went red with embarrassment and rage. “You bastard!” she yelled. She lunged forward with her staff, and Osamu saw his opening. He dodged to the side, then tugged the staff towards himself as hard as he could. The woman lost her footing and was pulled along right into Osamu’s waiting figure. He drove his knee up into her soft stomach, making her let out a high-pitched “oof.” She almost fell to the ground, but before she could, his arms had already wrapped around her, lifting her up into the air in a bear hug.

For 30 seconds, Osamu squeezed as hard as he could, the kunoichi’s back arching from the pain. Though she tried to scream, her lungs were too compressed for anything but choking sounds to come out. Her legs dangled uselessly, and her arms futilely tried to break his hold. Her cute pink tongue lolled out as she went cross-eyed and began to shudder.

Osamu broke the moment by releasing her from his hold, letting her collapse onto the ground in front of him. Her body went rigid as her limbs tensed, then flopped limply to the ground. Osamu went on his knees next to her, pinning her thin wrists down with his hands. As she regained her senses, she stared at him with teary eyes, but made no further attempts to attack him.

“I’m really sorry about that,” Osamu said. “Usually that move calms people down, so I figured I’d try.”

At some point during the fight, the top half of the kunoichi’s robe had been pulled open. Her pink nipples were fully visible, hard from rush of combat and the cooling wind. After taking perhaps too long a look, Osamu slowly let go of her wrists, then gently pulled her robes closed. Afterwards, he kept his right palm on her chest to keep her on the ground. The kunoichi looked down, then back up at his eyes still afraid, but questioning.

Osamu said, “What’s your name?” She said nothing, so he added, “…please?”

The woman swallowed. “…Leah.”

“Leah. My name is Osamu. I’m a ninja in service of the emperor, and I’m here to arrest your Lady Jezebel. Nice to meet you, wish it could’ve been under different circumstances though.” He gave her what he hoped was a charming smile, but she stayed silent.

“You have a cute name, I haven’t heard it before. Are you foreign?”

“I’m from the US.”

“Huh, that’s where Lady Jezebel is from too. Is that where she found you?” Leah was silent at that too.

Osamu paused, then said, “Listen, Leah. I need some information about this stronghold. Are you willing to give it to me?” He tried hard to strike the balance between kind and forceful. She slowly nodded.

“Good, I’m glad. First, how many other guards are there?”

“… about 40. 12 on each floor, plus some in the yard just past this fence.”

“And how many of them are as cute as you?” Osamu was pleased when she went red and frowned. She was mad, but with a tinge of something else there.

“Next question. What’s the quickest and most hidden way to get to Lady Jezebel’s room?”

At that, the kunoichi turned her head and stayed silent. Osamu knew why, so he gave her a few moments. Then he said:

“I know she treats you and her other servants like trash, Leah. When you met her in the US, you probably didn’t know you were going to be whisked away to Japan to be her toy, right? I’ve heard things. I know she doesn’t pay you, she feeds you poorly, and that she humiliates you in front of her noble friends at her parties.” There were rumors of Lady Jezebel holding parties where she would force her servants into leather BDSM clothing and have them act as furniture for her friends. She would sit on them, whip them, and call them sluts, bimbos, whores.

“And I know what she does to servants who try to escape.” He broke eye contact and raised his head for a moment, staring out into the darkness. “She tracks them down with her dogs through the cherry trees, until they find them and tear out their throats.” As blossoms fell on their prone forms, Leah began to cry.

“I’m here to stop her, Leah. The emperor doesn’t think about the little people, but the Lady made the mistake of trying to skimp on her taxes. The emperor knows she’s been blowing the yen she owes him on her hedonism. So he sent me to make her settle Lady Jezebel’s debt, one way or another.”

“But I don’t care about that right now. I want to help you. And I can, but you need to help me first.”

Leah searched his eyes through tears for a while, and Osamu’s hand on her chest felt her heart begin to rush, then slow.

“… if you go over the fence, the yard is outlined with yew trees. You can use them to hide from the guards. Lady Jezebel’s room is on the second floor at the far side, but you can climb up one of the trees to the window so you don’t have to get to her from inside. She’s having one of her…” She struggled to speak for a moment. “…orgies right now with some visiting nobles. Nobody else will be around for that, and she’ll have her guard down.”

Osamu looked down at her as she finished, still holding her in place, though tenderly. After a few more silent moments, he let her go. She slowly sat up, a little disbelieving.

“Thank you, Leah. You’ve been a big help.”

Leah finally said what was on her mind. “So, you’re not going to hurt me?”

Osamu laughed. “Not any more than I already have. Oh, and so you know: I was never going to ‘snap your neck’ or anything like that. That’s not the kind of ninja I am.”

He paused, then grinned rakishly. “Though if you want, I wouldn’t mind pinning you down some more. Would you?”

This time, the kunoichi didn’t look mad at all. She just looked down and bit her lip, the prettiest blush she’d worn yet dancing on her face. Osamu’s grin widened. He’d have to come back for her once he delivered Jezebel to the nearby city. She seemed like a nice woman, and she did have very cute nipples.

But for now, he told her to hide in the guardhouse and sleep the night off. After he watched her go inside, he silently scaled the bamboo fence, readying himself for what was next.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.