Original Ciri, Triss, Yennefer, Brothels, Baths, Hot Springs Female Anytime Is Naked (1 Viewer)

tigers

Vivacious Visitor
For those who claim that the mod doesnt work on 1.07 , just reapply them, they worked for me.

@nudeseeker
Actually the reason is because these bodies are the default nude bodies which are already in the game. During those sex cutscenes, they never show vagina so i guess thats why the devs didnt make them. If someone were to modify the body and add a vagina though that would be great like in witcher 2.
P.S That Dragon Age Inquisition nude mod on nexus is the same, uses the default nude bodies that are in the game's file to overwrite the main ones, which are bad as fuck from the waist down.

@x_hiro_11
bro, pls do update this mod and also add a ciri nude mod with the alternate costume just like yennefer and triss.
EDIT: it just got released on nexus

Last edited by a moderator:

axellslade

Avid Affiliate
EDIT: it just got released on nexus

If you are talking about "Naked Realism" by razien, that mod has been there even before x_hiro_11 created this topic. It went missing from the Nexus for a couple days(a week or so) and returned.

tigers

Vivacious Visitor
If you are talking about "Naked Realism" by razien, that mod has been there even before x_hiro_11 created this topic. It went missing from the Nexus for a couple days(a week or so) and returned.

no no, i was talking about ciri alternate appearance replaced by her nude body

man, i hope, in time there comes a nude mod that turns all the females nude, Phillipa, Fringilla and the others.....that would be epic!

Last edited by a moderator:

Darklord666

Avid Affiliate
Do I have to start a new game to get this mod to work ? I tried this version and the nexus version. They're different. The nexus works with bat files while here are only files for replacement. I have the GOG ver 1.07.:confused:

axellslade

Avid Affiliate
Do I have to start a new game to get this mod to work ? I tried this version and the nexus version. They're different. The nexus works with bat files while here are only files for replacement. I have the GOG ver 1.07.:confused:

Neither mod needs you to start a new game. The difference between them is that one uses QuickBMS to inject the modified files into the .bundle file and the other provides you with an already patched .bundle file.

Darklord666

Avid Affiliate
Neither mod needs you to start a new game. The difference between them is that one uses QuickBMS to inject the modified files into the .bundle file and the other provides you with an already patched .bundle file.
So, there is something wrong, because I tried both methods and none of them seem to work. As far as I understand the OP, the patch should make almost all female npc's naked all the time and not in the special scenes.

KHOLBAZANA

Avid Affiliate
Can you please make version where they are naked only they must be, like in sex scenes, bath scenes only? Also does your version have pubic hair? Thanks.

Darklord666

Avid Affiliate
Exactly how is this mod installed? There are no directions in the downloads.

WHAT ? there is a readme and it's installed as written: "Based GOG1.06 version produced (including the current 13 DLC),Backup before overwriting files.

blob.bundle & buffers.bundle copy to "Directory:\The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt\content\content0\bundles" folder"...

But it doesn't work since 1.07. Modified mod is required.:rolleyes:

drachehexe

Potential Patron
WHAT ? there is a readme and it's installed as written: "Based GOG1.06 version produced (including the current 13 DLC),Backup before overwriting files.

blob.bundle & buffers.bundle copy to "Directory:\The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt\content\content0\bundles" folder"...

I looked at every single god damn file in the download, none of them have any of that in it. An .exe file, a .bat file, another file plus a folder.. NO readme with any kind of instructions.

Darklord666

Avid Affiliate
You didn't use the file from the first post ??? That file contains a readme and it's simple copy,drag & drop. The other patch from nexus works otherwise.
But AFAIK both patches didn't work for versions higher then 1.06.

axellslade

Avid Affiliate
So... The mod tools are finally out, and it's now possible to replace the ugly nude texture with a proper texture containing the nether regions of the girls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.