Original Ciri, Triss, Yennefer, Brothels, Baths, Hot Springs Female Anytime Is Naked (1 Viewer)

tigers

Vivacious Visitor
ahh, got it!
Though you know, it would be better to create a nude mod with the ciri alternate look too, now that it is released

x_hiro11

Potential Patron
ahh, got it!
Though you know, it would be better to create a nude mod with the ciri alternate look too, now that it is released

1.07 DLC14 can solve this problem ~~~ achieve ciri anytime is naked

witcher3_2015_07_19_07_16_23_518.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

x_hiro11

Potential Patron
https://mega.co.nz/#!yNczDZQT!ObI_OZ...8FOvVg2RdaoBsE link doesnt work for me site loads but after that nothing happens using windows 8 with ie problem 2 and thats a big one dont know i am the only one but after update 1.07 nothing works anymore al females are clothed again:( can you plz help regards m.j

I am here to upload fast enough, full nude mod for GOG-patch1.07 version maybe upload tonight, my time here now is AM 9:00

tigers

Vivacious Visitor
i install 1.07 and now debug console doesnt work :(

btw x_hiro11 can you create a mod with ciri's default nude body? with the scars and tattoo?

x_hiro11

Potential Patron
i install 1.07 and now debug console doesnt work :(

btw x_hiro11 can you create a mod with ciri's default nude body? with the scars and tattoo?

Model through comparison, only different color and material, the same two models back a mole, scar ciri hands feel good ugly @ @

biguglygerbill

Potential Patron
is that mediafire link the full 1.07 version? allready down again to:( so love witcher 1.06 when all was still working can i still get this from the nexus or is that also taken off? friendly greetings and thx in advance m.j

biguglygerbill

Potential Patron
update mod for ver 1.07 plz
Yes please do and i would also like to ask if possible not on mega.co because i have windows ie and its not working:( and i rather dont want to install a whole new internet browser for just one site that is not working all other websites work fine you see still want that mod badly it was working perfect before 1.07 and want to thank you again for making it but can you plz plz post the update soon thx in advance M.J p.s maybe make it temp available on the nexus just a suggestion:o

slice

Avid Affiliate
does it work with previous updates? cuz mine is 1.03 version, also is there vagina for those ladies?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.