One drunken night... (1 Viewer)

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Problem is, as your images are adult in nature, you likely cannot directly link from Pixiv since it requires a login for them to be visible. So they likely do not allow that.

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Problem is, as your images are adult in nature, you likely cannot directly link from Pixiv since it requires a login for them to be visible. So they likely do not allow that.
It doesn't seem to be a problem:
84104089_p12_master1200.jpg

Access is restricted on the website, but they don't seem to care about hotlinking.

wj1905

Master of this Domain
It doesn't seem to be a problem:
84104089_p12_master1200.jpg

Access is restricted on the website, but they don't seem to care about hotlinking.
Sure, but the image you linked appears broken to me. Likely only the person who hotlinks it can see it, I have seen stuff like this, since your PC loads it from the cache instead.

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Sure, but the image you linked appears broken to me. Likely only the person who hotlinks it can see it, I have seen stuff like this, since your PC loads it from the cache instead.
Yes, you're right... I cleared the cache and got a
broken.jpg
in place of the picture.

So Imgur seems to be the only solution (or having ugly thumbnails)...

Zanduras

Swell Supporter
Think ill just occasionally link that I've updated here then for any people that are interested and can comment here or whatnot.

I just don't want to be managing all these files all over the place.

Next segment out.

One Drunken Night part 10a

If you want I can delete them all and just put in links.

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Weird, cannot click on these links, or right click, it just wants to bookmark them.
Btw, why don't you upload to DA instead of Pixiv? Viewing and downloading stuff from Pixiv takes ages, I assume they have a shitty server. I have to use a firefox add-on to download and even that tends to freeze.

Zanduras

Swell Supporter
Sorry for the bad links ill fix them!

I like Pixiv, its probably slower though since it's based in Japan.

I could make a DA account as well but I hear they are cracking down on this sort of stuff.

One Drunken night 12b

Also my final ep is out for one Drunken night and the next chapter The Eternal War I just dropped today.

The Eternal War

nonniemouse

Casual Client
Great work! Would have prefer a bit more bloody violence myself! Unfortunate that the next chapter will have a female pov character though. Not as immersive for me personally!

Zanduras

Swell Supporter
Thanks for the feedback glad you enjoyed it so far.

I figured some may not like the switch but I promise to try and keep it entertaining at least.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.