Oblivion Ryona (1 Viewer)

Black Lion

Ryonani Teamster
I must say, I really enjoyed that video! Good work! I hope you continue to make more. Isn't there a way to cause the enemies to cast spells or something? Or maybe there's another mod with different voices you want to try? I'm not pressuring you or anything; do what you want to. I just think it's a shame to have these videos end at only two.

C

Callonia

Aw can you include a seprature video with the rape and tentacle in please?
Pretty Please? =o they can't complain if they can't see it in a seprature video.

P

PhoDacBiet

i still hava a question: how would you like to see character getting raped? armor/clothes on, wearing only underwear or nude?
i downloaded this lovely mod and now i can't decide :)

Pardon the necro-bump, and if it's not too late, I vote yes! I'm with shiruken - I'd like to see the victims wearing sexy armor!

Edit:

Nice test vid. I really liked the second victim, her armor, and her "attackers"!

Last edited by a moderator:
C

Callonia

Eh since this got bumped, i would like to mention.. Gonna wait til i have spare money to buy an half decent laptop cuz this one I tried to play oblivion on.. was too laggy ><

Maybe next month been saving up cash.

But after when it's done.. Count on me to join in the fun for videos xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.