New Guro and Missing Limbs anime!!! (Freezing) (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter officerlumpy
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
O

officerlumpy

With the new season, comes new anime.
Thus, at Animeseason( Watch Naruto Shippuuden 193 - Bleach 303 | AnimeSeason.com ), a new anime that touches our ryona hearts has appeared.

Watch Freezing Episodes Online | AnimeSeason.com

This one involves a war of which only girls may fight, where young boys stand at the back, supporting them, while the girls themselves go into battle, with super advanced technology that gives each a unique weapon, and even regrow limbs, but thankfully does not neutralize pain, along with their look of pleasure when they summon the weapon.

Tell me what you guys think, since ever since I joined this forum, I have been waiting for my chance of contribution.

EDIT: Here is a Youtube TRAILER of the series, that has some snippits of action, a relay of most of the main characters, and some flying bodys :)

YouTube - Freezing anime trailer

PS: They all must participate in an event called Carnival, where they do a completely real battle scenario, where they truly do die if they die, and are hopefully brought back to life with their advanced technology and weaponry.

Last edited by a moderator:

Stiltzkinator

Potential Patron
From the topic title, I knew this was going to be about Freezing. While the first episode showed some promise, I'm taking an (as always) wait and see approach to see if it really keeps up the ryona content.

A

awia

ya i seen this and was pretty impressed....then again with alot of anime they pack so much of what everyone wants in the first episode then gets lame as the show goes on...

Like the ending of ep 1.....dont turn this into some romance stuff

O

officerlumpy

ya i seen this and was pretty impressed....then again with alot of anime they pack so much of what everyone wants in the first episode then gets lame as the show goes on...

Like the ending of ep 1.....dont turn this into some romance stuff

Sure there are some that do decline, but seeing as this IS a seasonal anime, it will deliver, most likely in 12-13 episodes.
But considering one of my all time favorites, Hellsing and Hellsing Ultimate, they truly do deliver the violence and blood we all like in some limits.
But without any type of romance, the story wouldn't move on you know.
In that first episode, near the end, the girl that was a warrior, started acting all girly and weak, so therefore some time of love has to come out, in order for the kid to snuggle her breasts more

Sora

Potential Patron
They're making a Freezing anime? How in the world are they -not- going to catch up to the manga? It only comes out like once a month, with very limited plot movement. o_O

A

awia

Sure there are some that do decline, but seeing as this IS a seasonal anime, it will deliver, most likely in 12-13 episodes.
But considering one of my all time favorites, Hellsing and Hellsing Ultimate, they truly do deliver the violence and blood we all like in some limits.
But without any type of romance, the story wouldn't move on you know.
In that first episode, near the end, the girl that was a warrior, started acting all girly and weak, so therefore some time of love has to come out, in order for the kid to snuggle her breasts more

eh i hope so

remember watching ikki tousen, season 1 was p good

but season 2 and on......what a let down

Same thing with Aika and naujica blitz...first episodes were awesome....after that the show just got boring and lame, missing all the flair the first episode had

D

djgamer

I am liking Freezing a lot more than Ikkitousen, Sekirei, and Hyakka Ryouran: Samurai Girls. Though, I wish the anime didn't cut out a lot of parts from the manga (especially some of the best ryona battle moments). It's probably because it was too explicit for TV :P. After episode 1, there isn't much guro. Just lots of ryona and torn cloths.

The girls are pretty hot and the story is good for an ecchi battle series. Thanks to Freezing, I was introduced to the author Lim Dal Young, who has also written a bunch of other mangas that have now become some of my favorites. The anime/manga Kurokami was also written by him, but I'm not really a fan of loli ryona.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.