Neat (as in clean/tidy) bodywriting (1 Viewer)

HAMburgler

Content Creator
EDIT: Request filled. See post #13

Almost like tattoos. These are examples; it would be great if there were a few fonts and variations on the same words. Like if you could put "SLUT" in plain block bold letters, or in more of a fancy script, etc. Also if words could be placed in a few different locations (like shoulder, thigh, midriff- front, back, hip, etc.
Screen Shot 2019-09-08 at 7.45.19 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-09-08 at 8.02.00 PM.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DigitalSmutExports

Content Creator
Make you a deal:

Find me a small freeware program or a free online service that lets me input a 2D image/text and applies an effect that makes it look as if it were pasted around a 3D object like so...
TIME THE ENDLESS TIME -->

....and I'll do this one. The amplitude of the effect needs to be customizable of course.

DigitalSmutExports

Content Creator
Cool,

Can you get it wrapped around cylinders and spheres as well? Sitting on crappy wifi at the moment so I'll have to wait to download it, but if it does that's what I need.

DigitalSmutExports

Content Creator
Not really. Did a test mod w/ just text on the arm/leg. It's very apparent that something's off when it doesn't curve around the arm/thigh/wherever. I did a tattoo before and struggled as all hell with making curvature around the body look OK. The clean geometrical shapes are the worst because if it's wrong it's very apparent that it's wrong unlike with irregular shapes where you can get away with more because the user doesn't know what the 2D shape is supposed to be like exactly. It's jarring if it's wrong.

I'll download GIMP tomorrow and try it out.

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Find me a small freeware program or a free online service that lets me input a 2D image/text and applies an effect that makes it look as if it were pasted around a 3D object like so...
You can do this with Inkscape very easily: type your text, draw a shape (eg. a curve) and select Text/Put on path (cf. this tutorial).
It will be SVG vector graphics that you can import in Animate CC (maybe Flash Pro CS if you're using this, but I'm not sure, look at this forum).

If you have problems with importing SVG text into Animate CC, you can try to change the text into polygons, using Path/Object to path (CTRL + SHIFT + C) in Inkscape.

Same thing seems to be possible with Illustator (but it's not free).

Good luck.

Last edited:

HAMburgler

Content Creator
Just putting it out there: I'd be satisfied with a non-wrapped version, if this proves to be too tricky.

Not to say that you should do something you wouldn't be proud of... but I'd really enjoy it, so you'd be making at least one person happy :grin:

Thanks everyone for your contributions, I appreciate the interest.

DigitalSmutExports

Content Creator
Cool,

Stuff came up so I haven't been able to try GIMP yet but I'll get around to it. If GIMP doesn't work I can commit to still making a handful of these as they're not a ton of work. If it does work I can see myself making a little pack out of it.

DigitalSmutExports

Content Creator
I neglected to mention...
You need bodymodpatch by sby.

The original game is bugged and overwrite=false doesn't work properly for body mods. That's why tattoos of the past were registered as clothing mods. I posted in the help section about this when I was making the body tattoo of Jack from Mass Effect and sby sby was kind enough to make bodymodpatch in response to that.

Last edited:

HAMburgler

Content Creator
Hey DigitalSmutExports DigitalSmutExports , I just wanted to say thanks again, I've been enjoying these tattoos quite a bit! :D

If you're ever bored, I'm sure those that enjoy these would enjoy a few more (I'm definitely thinking of OTHERS here haha...)
If you ever do decide to make a few more, I hope you'll consider one or two of these:

"WHORE"
"ANAL SLUT"
"CUM DUMPSTER"
"PLS CUM ON MY FACE"
"ATM"
"I <3 ANAL"
"GOOD GIRL"
"DEEPTHROAT"
"BUTT SLUT"
"JIZZ ON MY FACE"

Haha I guess that's enough...

I was also curious if it's possible to make a tattoo on the top of the breast? Like where it would be visible in a top with cleavage...?

Thank you again for all your work!

DigitalSmutExports

Content Creator
H HAMburgler
Glad to know they're appreciated.

That being said I'm not currently planning on doing more of them. My offer from my first reply still stands: Find me something that's free and fixes the perspective/rounded shape (doesn't have to be vector based, just something that'll let me convert text into something I can trace) and I'll do more.

As it stands I can't really get myself motivated to do more since I don't personally think they look good as just 2D text on top of the body.

Also I'm doing a really big modding project right now (Emily Kaldwin / Dishonored) that's taking up all my modding time for the foreseeable future.

uUPUeVX.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.