[PC] mythComplex's Battle Arena v1.00 (1 Viewer)

mythComplex

Potential Patron
mythComplex's Battle Arena
Version 1.00
aacommission@gmail.com

DOWNLOAD GAME
V
Zippyshare.com

Contents:
c1- what is it?
c2- how to play
c3- mechanics
c4- entering your character into the game
c5- my last piece and apologies and commissions

mythComplex's Battle Arena (mCBA) is a battle system heavily based on Queen's Blade. Of course it is tweaked a bit as to my liking adding more traditional RPG elements like attack strength and such. This was an idea for the mC3 battle system but stuff happens and I only remained with this battle system.

In version 1.00 there are only 2 characters. You play as a fully decked out knight with a big ass sword and you fight a slave girl named "Less" which she definitely has. Her only protection is basically an iron shield. (OC Less copyright Rar3bitFi3nd)
Cassie was not put into the game for various reasons and most likely will not be for future versions (if any)

On the left side of the screen is the attack button. That brings up a list of available attacks based on various factors. The attack name, it's damage and accuracy is displayed as a button that can be clicked to perform that action. Hovering over the buttons brings up a description of it at the bottom of the window.

Description of the play area.
Turn Number: the turn number. most effects last a certain number of turns

Hit points: HP/life etc etc. when this hits 0 then that character is dead.

Status: displays what status effect the character currently has.

Weapon rating: rating from 1-3. 3 being the most deadly.

Armor percentage: shows the percentage integrity of the different armors worn. (upper body, lower body, arms and legs)

Distance: close, mid and long. the distance between the characters.

Sound: Turn the music on and off with the button at the top right of the screen.

When you press the attack button a list of attacks come up. These are determined mainly by the distance you are from your opponent. Other factors include status, your amour rating, opponent armor rating among others.

Damage and accuracy of an attack should be self explanitory. Some attacks can close the distance or increase it.

There are 4 main armour worn my players. Upper torso (chest and head), Lower torso (midriff and crotch), legs and arms.

Attacks that damage, do so to the armor until that armour reaches 0. When that reaches 0 any more damage done to that area will do damage to Hit Points instead. When Hit Points reach 0 then you know..

When the armor reaches 50% then it visibly breaks down but still offers the same protection. This is just added in for the H-factor.

List of available status effects v1.00:
-atk increase/decrease
-spd increase/decrease
-poison.

If you wish to have your character entering into the game you need to provide me with the things listed below.

You will provide pictures of you character in these poses. (preferably POV style/ aiming at the viewer)

1-kicking
2-dash in
3-dash out
4-default stance
5-getting hit on the upper body
6-getting hit on the lower body
7-defeated
8-Any additional attacks with a description (any amount you can afford)

also:
9-armour design front and back (for armour and under armour)
10-weapon design and description
11-$5 USD per pic so I can add them into the game

Will as you may have noticed, all my works have come to a grinding halt. Like how it has been in the past because of time and money I cannot continue drawing as I want. This means mythComplexity3 and all other games has been scrapped.
I am no longer taking commissions also.

If anyone needs help in making a game I can try to help. I use game maker, rpg maker xp and rpgmaker vx ace. Like I said before, I will not do any drawings but I can take commissions for game creation. (depending on time, if you are paying and If I like the game idea).

I hope I am not coming across as aloof but I simply cannot do this sort of thing for free or by myself.

If you need to contact me for any reason at all, email me at
aacommission@gmail.com

Last edited by a moderator:

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
Not bad if you ask me. Nude pics are good too.
Though it may use being hit pic?

I also got an error after defeating the girl.

Ellina

Ryonani Teamster
some.. screenshots?
would be nice if the art or stile looks good for me^^

i think it should be a known factor then looking for ryona stuff

mythComplex

Potential Patron
some.. screenshots?
would be nice if the art or stile looks good for me^^

i think it should be a known factor then looking for ryona stuff

Will get some screens up soon.

EDIT: screens up

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.