My waifu Makoto Nanaya from Blazblue (hair + tail + kneesocks along with boots) (1 Viewer)

DarkVioletMoonRay

Vivacious Visitor
Re: My waifu Makoto Nanaya from Blazblue (hair + tail and will update for clothes)

maxlinkmax said:
DarkVioletMoonRay said:
"MAI WAIFU!"
lolololol.

...Ahem. -serious-
Nice work.
Yup mah waifu lol
Just love her so much haha. ;D
And thx will be updating 8)

Oh I can definitely relate. More power to your imaginary love. -highfive-

Z

Zer0

is the tail linked to anything so the color can be changed? like a collar or something?

zmtador

Potential Patron
By chance someone has "just the tail of makoto"?...
...i would do it myself, but I do not understand anything about how to make mods xD
Anyway, I leave your tail here, in case someone is encouraged to do me the favor :)

Attachments

• Makoto Tail.png
    Makoto Tail.png
    240.7 KB · Views: 153

stuntcock

Content Creator
Hello Z zmtador . Welcome to the Undertow forum.

By chance someone has "just the tail of makoto"?...
If you've downloaded the original SWF file from maxlinkmax maxlinkmax then you can use the tail alone (without socks or boots) by applying it via moreClothing.

Anyway, I leave your tail here, in case someone is encouraged to do me the favor :)
The original SWF already includes a JPEG tail image. If you'd like a separate tail SWF file based on the original mod then we can create it; if you'd like a new SWF file containing your tail image then we can do that. If you're asking for an animated tail then that's possible but I'll ask you to vector-trace the source image (whichever one you prefer) as a first step.

Either way, please create a Request thread which describes exactly what you're asking for and links to any relevant source files or reference images.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.