My waifu Makoto Nanaya from Blazblue (hair + tail + kneesocks along with boots) (1 Viewer)

maxlinkmax

Vivacious Visitor
meh it's my first try of moding things...
as the hair I based of Kir's work and redrew some of the details in my way~ Kir if you are not ok with this please let me know~ i will delete the post ASAP~
with the tail i just read the guide Synonymous posted~
i hope you enjoy my works ;D
swf is for tale, kneesocks, and boots, and png for hair and just use the code for the entire customized body
the preview is shown as the first image~

Attachments

• pv.png
    pv.png
    256.8 KB · Views: 11,524
  • makoto.png
    makoto.png
    104.3 KB · Views: 7,741
Makoto Code.txt
823 bytes · Views: 4,032

makoto.swf
106.5 KB · Views: 42,695

DarkVioletMoonRay

Vivacious Visitor
Re: My waifu Makoto Nanaya from Blazblue (hair + tail and will update for clothes)

"MAI WAIFU!"
lolololol.

...Ahem. -serious-
Nice work.

Hank East

Content Creator
Re: My waifu Makoto Nanaya from Blazblue (hair + tail and will update for clothes)

I don't remember her boobies being THAT big...

maxlinkmax

Vivacious Visitor

TheCrimsonFuckr said:
I don't remember her boobies being THAT big...
well it's just my sexual interest. I love large boobs. I wanted them to get bigger but that's the largest you can go in the game :P
adjust the size to the size you think she has idc ;D
To me she always has this kinda size 8)

maxlinkmax

Vivacious Visitor

DarkVioletMoonRay said:
"MAI WAIFU!"
lolololol.

...Ahem. -serious-
Nice work.
Yup mah waifu lol
Just love her so much haha. ;D
And thx will be updating 8)

Faron

Content Creator

Exelent work, thanks man. :)

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator

Nice work! Thanks!

If you like her you may like Asobi Ni Ikuyo aka Bombshells from the Sky aka Cat Planet Cuties?

Not a lot of hairs for it but some of my lame in-game drafts here:
http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=2916

(And maybe you'd be interested in making some imports based on those characters?)

maxlinkmax

Vivacious Visitor

zzaapp002 said:
Nice work! Thanks!

If you like her you may like Asobi Ni Ikuyo aka Bombshells from the Sky aka Cat Planet Cuties?

Not a lot of hairs for it but some of my lame in-game drafts here:
http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=2916

(And maybe you'd be interested in making some imports based on those characters?)
i've actually watched this series and have the BD as my anime collection~
and your assumption was correct haha~ i like kuune the most and then eris comes after kuune~
i think i can take that as a request?
i might be able to do kuune's and eris' after im done with my waifu's lol
just maybe not certain tho, it all depends on how busy will i be due to the school works~
and btw i can draw but im not familiar with the action coding stuff since i've never done it before so i might need you to provide me some tutorials on how to make long hair soft but not like hard cardboard~ :)

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator

maxlinkmax said:
and your assumption was correct haha~ i like kuune the most and then eris comes after kuune~

it all depends on how busy will i be due to the school works~

i might need you to provide me some tutorials on how to make long hair soft but not like hard cardboard~ :)

Kuune and Eris are my faves from that show too! Ha-ha!

And yes, please do take that as a request! If you have time, great! If you don't, well, it is nice to meet another fan of that show anyway!

Unfortunately, I can't help with the cardboard, though. I can't even draw... :-(

maxlinkmax

Vivacious Visitor

zzaapp002 said:
maxlinkmax said:

it all depends on how busy will i be due to the school works~

i might need you to provide me some tutorials on how to make long hair soft but not like hard cardboard~ :)
Kuune and Eris are my faves from that show too! Ha-ha!

And yes, please do take that as a request! If you have time, great! If you don't, well, it is nice to meet another fan of that show anyway!

Unfortunately, I can't help with the cardboard, though. I can't even draw... :-(
it's alright~ i should be able to figure it out somehow or find tutorials on my own~ if none of those happens... well... guess we have to accept the rock hard hair... haha

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator

sclover13, dante, shade or synonymous might have some pointers too?

Allele

Potential Patron

maxlinkmax said:
and btw i can draw but im not familiar with the action coding stuff since i've never done it before so i might need you to provide me some tutorials on how to make long hair soft but not like hard cardboard~ :)

Here's a tutorial on how to make such hair http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=3371.0

Synonymous

Content Creator
I recommend turning on smoothing in the image properties.
[attachimg=2]

Comparison of regular and smoothed bitmaps

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 1,094
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 31,406

maxlinkmax

Vivacious Visitor

Allele said:
maxlinkmax said:

Here's a tutorial on how to make such hair http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=3371.0
thank you !!!! i'll take a good look at it and apply to my mods :D

maxlinkmax

Vivacious Visitor
Hansel said:
Sweet! Another super-hot character I'd never even heard of.

Awesome job!
her name is Makoto Nanaya and she's from a 2D japanese fighting game called Blazblue~
glad you like my work 8)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.