My Girlfriend has DID (1 Viewer)

TetsuyaHikari

Avid Affiliate
DeliciousFlatChest said:
TetsuyaHikari said:
DeliciousFlatChest said:
I made an account just to say this.

Do you know that Batman character... the one with the cutesy clown costume that hangs around with The Joker?
Her name is Harley Quinn. I think her voice (accent and all) would suit this transcript amazingly.

And I would pay money to listen to that voice with this transcript. Lots of money.

Heh..you're probably right. Still though, I have to give my friend, Melody, props for trying to use 10 different voices for this dialogue. Granted, I suppose that's child's play for a professional, but she's an amateur much like myself.

I look forward to seeing how she does. Oh and awesome name. I <3 DFC :3

Hey, there's no reason why there can't be an alternative voice pack.

Oh, you love me?

Oh, I never said there couldn't be, but like..I have no idea how you would even do that..lol. Delicious Flat Chest is awesome though, yes~

DeliciousFlatChest

Potential Patron
TetsuyaHikari said:
DeliciousFlatChest said:
TetsuyaHikari said:
DeliciousFlatChest said:
I made an account just to say this.

Do you know that Batman character... the one with the cutesy clown costume that hangs around with The Joker?
Her name is Harley Quinn. I think her voice (accent and all) would suit this transcript amazingly.

And I would pay money to listen to that voice with this transcript. Lots of money.

Heh..you're probably right. Still though, I have to give my friend, Melody, props for trying to use 10 different voices for this dialogue. Granted, I suppose that's child's play for a professional, but she's an amateur much like myself.

I look forward to seeing how she does. Oh and awesome name. I <3 DFC :3

Hey, there's no reason why there can't be an alternative voice pack.

Oh, you love me?

Oh, I never said there couldn't be, but like..I have no idea how you would even do that..lol. Delicious Flat Chest is awesome though, yes~

Well, record some audio, encode it, compress it to a classy looking 7z file, and then upload it to the internet!
This is the first love confession I've ever received. I'm so flushed! Maybe we should continue this in private...

S

Some Dumb Guy

The sample sounded very promising, I think that lady has potential!
I'll get back to you on the .txt when I've had the time to see it ok?

Keep it up! ;D

TetsuyaHikari

Avid Affiliate
Anonymous said:
Just hit me up whenever you have all of the audio together.

Yep, will do! This one won't be done for a while though, I think. She's working on Runaway Girl right now and I've started writing a Mother/Son dialogue since she suggested it a few days ago, so she might want to skip straight to that one after Runaway Girl. She's probably really wanting to use that milf voice, lol.

Bipolarized

Potential Patron
Glad to see this dialogue is being voiced. I gotta say the happy version was my favorite personality. Do you have any plans to write a full ahegao dialogue? From what I've seen, you'd do a great job with it.

TetsuyaHikari

Avid Affiliate
Bipolarized said:
Glad to see this dialogue is being voiced. I gotta say the happy version was my favorite personality. Do you have any plans to write a full ahegao dialogue? From what I've seen, you'd do a great job with it.

Haha. Thanks! It's actually kind of hard to write out the lines because I have to mimic them first myself and see how they sound while having my mouth opened, drooling, the works. I've actually considered writing a full ahegao dialogue, but the effort behind it would be ridiculous. It's already difficult at points to come up with 10 lines for each situation, much less in such a format.

Not only that, but it would be rather stressful on my VA too, I would imagine. That's 180+ lines in HAPPY MODE the whole time. It is nice to see someone else appreciate ahegao related material though, heh. I gave her a little 'test run' I guess you could say, with the Kidnapped Daughter dialogue.

There was one ahegao line in there (repeat_5, iirc). She did it pretty good too. It only took her one take. I was impressed.

If you haven't heard it yet, go check out my Kidnapped Daughter thread and you can find it in the attachments on the first post.

Necrous

Potential Patron
Wow, that's some interesting variety in there.

Just gonna be typo police for a moment. The "Tsundere" cum-in-mouth line, 4th one down I think.
cum_in_mouth:"It..it's not as if I atually wanted to have your cum in your mouth or anything. Y-y-you just didn't give me much of a choice, s-stupid!"
I think you meant it to say "It..it's not as if I actually wanted to have your cum in my mouth or anything. Y-y-you just didn't give me much of a choice, s-stupid!"

The "Stuck-up" cum-in-eye has a simple typo.
cum_in_eye:"Ow! What the hell is wrong with you?! I could have done with you cumming in my eye, asshole. Thanks."
'Without' instead of 'with'.

Hope you see this as positive feedback, and not nit-picking. Keep up the great work, and send my love to Melody for offering her great voice to these projects!

P.S. Reading the "Yandere" spit line almost made me spit my tea. ^_^

TetsuyaHikari

Avid Affiliate
Necrous said:
Wow, that's some interesting variety in there.

Just gonna be typo police for a moment. The "Tsundere" cum-in-mouth line, 4th one down I think.
cum_in_mouth:"It..it's not as if I atually wanted to have your cum in your mouth or anything. Y-y-you just didn't give me much of a choice, s-stupid!"
I think you meant it to say "It..it's not as if I actually wanted to have your cum in my mouth or anything. Y-y-you just didn't give me much of a choice, s-stupid!"

The "Stuck-up" cum-in-eye has a simple typo.
cum_in_eye:"Ow! What the hell is wrong with you?! I could have done with you cumming in my eye, asshole. Thanks."
'Without' instead of 'with'.

Hope you see this as positive feedback, and not nit-picking. Keep up the great work, and send my love to Melody for offering her great voice to these projects!

P.S. Reading the "Yandere" spit line almost made me spit my tea. ^_^

Oh. Derp. I don't know how I missed those. I don't ever make mistakes like that, lol.

Thanks for pointing that stuff out for me. I'll definitely post a revised version now with that stuff fixed. The Yandere drool line was great though. I just imagined some guy saying the wrong girl's name while shooting his load into her mouth, then her looking as if she was about to kill him for it, heh. I'm sure when Melody gets around to voicing this one, that line is going to make me shit a brick when playing ;o;

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.