My creations (Fairy Tail, Fate, Pokémon, and more...) (Dynamics) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

marlow brandon

Content Creator
I hate to draw fringes.

Added 4 characters during this week:
Temari and Haruno Sakura from "Naruto"
Shimada Minami from "Baka to Test"
Akagi Ritsuko from "Neon Genesis Evangelion"

Why swf attachments are corrupted...? I wish that will be fixed soon.

Ok, its internet explorer blame. Works well with firefox...

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
We are having HARDCORE problems with the something... I really don't know for sure what keeps causing constant problems with SWF files, but we are trying to fix it.

fallout666

Potential Patron
thanks for fixing the issue on swf new files not working i shame its not. i hope it gets solve soon.

nagisan

Potential Patron
Unable to load your Temari and Sakura ones.....even tried redownloading them and when I try to load them it pauses for a few seconds, then nothing happens, no changes at all are made to the character. Even redownloaded the latest version of SDT......other SWFs work fine, including your Winry one.

nagisan

Potential Patron
I do not have Flash installed (as in no Flash CS4/5/whatever), but if I open them in the standalone flash player it shows nothing, unless I hit Step Forward, then it shows the hair which looks to be correct.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
I wanted you to open it with the stand alone player.

Re-download those .swf files. You downloaded the files when the server was being wonky.

nagisan

Potential Patron
Nope, I downloaded them after the above issues were talked about (after the OP added strikethrough tags to his question about SWFs being corrupt), but for sake of argument I downloaded them again just before making this post and they still didn't work.....running the latest version of SDT if that makes any difference.

randomdude539

Potential Patron
Opening the previous swf files with the basic flash player brings up the "SDT mod, load from the modding panel" screen.

Any of the swfs I've downloaded since the downtime have brought up nothing.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
I can't believe I have to actually write a guide for this.

http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=1112.0

nagisan

Potential Patron
Anonymous said:
I can't believe I have to actually write a guide for this.

http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=1112.0
The guide is exactly what I have done.

Just as randomdude539, all the swf files I have attempted to download since the downtime have done this. I even re-downloaded this topics Winry swf, which I already have in my SDT SWF folder and it works fine, yet when re-downloaded, standalone flash shows a plain white screen and nothing else.

Something is definitely wrong with the SWFs being downloaded, not only newly uploaded, but previously uploaded ones are no longer working for me (only if I re-download them now, if I had them before the downtime they continue to work fine).

ujiwara

Potential Patron
I'm having the same problem. Since the downtime, all the SWFs I've downloaded don't work. All the SWFs I downloaded before the downtime work just fine. No question about it, something's going funky with the SWFs on your end.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
My point for this guide is the fact that it is not the artist's fault that the swf isn't working. Every SWF that is on the board works in some fashion. I have been able to download every swf on the board at some point without fail. That is why the Archive has no broken entries.

The only thing you can do is redownload until it works. I've re-downloaded every swf in every thread on the board, and only 1 swf has remained broken to me, and I "fixed" that issue. Anything else, and I can't help you short of directing you to the archive until we fix the attachment problems on the board.

P

PolkaGnome

First off those all look great, especially Winry, Dawn and Minami, and I hate asking this since I do nothing but lurk but if it wouldn't be any trouble could you upload a .swf mod of just Nymph's wings? Thanks in advance.

marlow brandon

Content Creator
Long time no see.

September was always a busy month, I did not have much free time, so I post few hairstyles that I had pending.

Hildagarde from Beelzebub
Henrietta de Tristain from Zero no Tsukaima
Siesta from Zero no Tsukaima

I have also uploaded Nymph wings. They link below Nymph hairstyle in two formats, single and couples.

See soon.

marlow brandon

Content Creator
Pokémon frenzy!

Added three new characters:
Haruka (May) from Pokémon
Iris from Pokémon too
Seto San from Seto no Hanayome (actualy not from pokémon)

Hope you enjoy!

althekoolkid

Potential Patron
I was wondering if you would be willing to re-upload your works as stand alone SWF hair imports. As of now when they are added using the mod-loader they do not allow change to background or code. If you could re-upload them as stand alone hair imports I would be most grateful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.