Movie>Fight The Kickboxer (1992) (1 Viewer)

snyperhacker

Ryonani Teamster
Clip #1>Interrogation>Face Slap(s)>Belly Punch(s)

vlcsnap496003.png

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Z0LGCLBC

NOTE:
1) The scene has been amusingly described as "an extended sequence in which a woman is violently interrogated. Misogyny at its most public."
2) Multiple belly punches, face slaps... and oh, the poor girl's reactions are hilarious... and the highlight of the video is a double belly punch!!! and lastly, she gets thrown belly first into a glass table, and she dies (or passes out?)..
3) The screencap is courtesy of c1nemeggedon...

K

kknd

errr...same thing..... could somebody reupload.... I am really big fan of belly punch.... Too bad megaupload was shut down.

R

ryonafan

Without Megaupload is so difficult to find movies like this....can anyone repost this?

snyperhacker

Ryonani Teamster
My hard drive crash leading to the loss of video content and loss of software, and the loss of a couple of accounts at movie sites like cinemageddon, etc probably served as the fuel for my inactivity, but the megaupload shutdown was pretty much the match stick that led to me being put in a position where I was back at square one. Luckily, I had a habit of saving links/bookmarks/favorites on a 24/7 basis, and still have a whole backup collection of the ryona material that I have searched as bookmarks on my browsers. Even though reposts of a few rare clips like this one may be impossible under the given circumstances, but I think it would be easier and wiser for me to revive the 'ryona found on internet' thread that I had going when I first started up on this forum. In fact, I may be using the blog system that I was suggested to use about 2 years ago in that same thread. Because right about now, the problem isn't 'lack of content', it's pretty much 'lack of facilities' needed to bring that content into the open, so using a blog or even a thread to archive the material would be next best thing.

h0ly123

Ryonani Teamster
Is "the kickboxer" the correct title? I've been trying to find it since I saw this post and haven't been able to find anything. I found a "kickboxer" series of films without "the" in the title but the only 1 that had an interrogation scene was Kickboxer 4 and it didn't feature any stomach punching unless I just missed it. I skipped around Kickboxer 2 and 3 streams and didn't find anything.

snyperhacker

Ryonani Teamster
Even though i'm not able to accurately recall the way I managed to find the name of the above scene, but I do remember that this was a part of a compilation of 3 videos posted on youtube and the keywords contained various words which I assumed were the names of the movies. I did a bit of a searching, and even though the full movies were not available for streaming which would have made the task of pinpointing the exact name of the movie easier, yet I was able to rely on comparing the quality of whatever screencaps and video previews that were available with that of the one on youtube. The result was that I was able to confirm that the movie's name did contain the word 'kickboxer' in it. Then I searched the term 'kickboxer' on c1nemageddon, and this task was a bit easier as it did have screencap previews, and after thorough searching, I found out that 'fight the kickboxer' was in fact the name of the movie, though the description also mentioned that it had other aliases too (but i'm unable to recall them =( since it's been 2 years since I lost my account over there). But if anyone does have a c1nemageddon account, they'll be able to find the movie by searching for 'fight the kickboxer (1992)'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.