[PC] More StudioS Games (1 Viewer)

D

ditech2

.bin and .cue files are for mounting using programs like Daemon Tools or Alcohol 120%. Somehow I get the feeling the .txt file is a readme that should cover this, though.

A

aquaduct

The .txt file simply has a note for who the compiler is and a quick 'enjoy' note.

Mounting tools? I thought I was pretty god with computers, but I've never experienced mounting outside of manually launching old DOS programs.

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
Those files are images of CDs or DVDs; a program like Deamon Tools creates a virtual DVD drive and lets you "load" those files as if they were actual CDs or DVDs.
Search for those programs, it will be decribed better what to do on their homepages.

nine

Ryonani Teamster
Does anyone has this game? That look like a better battle slave.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mardion

Potential Patron
Can someone modify the data like battle slave so i don't have to modify the language of vista please? :want !:

I can answer that for you with a simple no. Modifying this data could take up to several weeks of hard work and it would serve no purpose whatsoever, as the game is easily playable as it is.

Kiwanch_Gamer

Potential Patron
RYOKI ENBU

ryouki1.jpg

ss5uf.jpg

Link:Ryoki Enbu.rar

E

EcchiH

sry to bring this back
but anyone have a working "super" strip fighter IV?
all the ones that i downloaded the files with jap names comes all messed and the games doesn't starts
i unziped it with jp non unicode, but it already come with messed words

A

Alicxander

the same thing is going on with me in the same way and i have tried every thing that i can do ??? T_T

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
How do I do anything other than punch people in the face in it? lol... I've got no clue here.

A

Anonymous

If it doesn't play for you, try the following method (first tried in another game) which I just ascertained works :

Change the folder name to something English, and then change the names of the identical exe and kgt files to something English (as long as both have the same name). Now run the exe file with AppLocale and it will work.
You're a genius! Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.