[PC] More StudioS Games (1 Viewer)

R

ranarick

think release date for this last one is 15th of this month so next week we might have a go with it XD

Umina

Ryonani Teamster
Code:
download(fileserve)
[url]http://www.fileserve.com/file/7kVbqJ4[/url]

download(Hotfile)
[url]http://hotfile.com/dl/62398155/059d7ae/c7805.rar.html[/url]

Courtesy of HF and pinkangel. Though, there are no comments on the files yet, nor have I downloaded them yet. Don't know if it's entirely legit/virus free, but it's HF... so... -shrug-.

DeNice

Ryonani Teamster
Does anyone still have Super Strip Fighter IV? Got a new computer since my old one crashed and burned some time ago and I think this one can actually run the darn game now. Also, the download link from the first page is all offline so I can't get it from there.

DXM01

Potential Patron
Also find on hongfire : hxxp://hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php?t=273674&highlight=RJ071175

Attachments

• shf1.jpg
    shf1.jpg
    274.9 KB · Views: 559
X

xephion

if changing your language don't work, try to save the game in the hard drive. I had the same problem in my old computer the only way to play any of those games was by saving them in the hard drive

S

superfreak2

Anyone know how this game is played?
I downloaded it and it seems the only thing i can do is beat the crap outta her
Im sure there are other options
Anyone got a few pointers to give what the bars mean and what the on/off option at top does

ty :)

Unrelated

Ryonani Teamster
If you're talking about the game with the girl in the gray bodysuit there... I just downloaded it and have been trying to figure it out.
Mouse wheel zooms, click and drag on the background to pan.. move mouse toward bottom of screen to pop up three bars of buttons...

First bar is attack items
Fist, Whip, power whip thingy, claw, hot iron, shock gun (that's what the katakana reads, anyway), shock collar (stays active til you do anything else)

Second bar electrifies her chains
Off, 1, 2, 3, Max

Third bar looks to be rape stuff
Raise one leg, ?, ?, ?, forced blowjob
I think the bars have something to do with using the middle ones here.

Then two buttons on the far right, the first one turns the guy into a silhouette, the second one resets the game.

S

superfreak2

Oh yeah thats the problem actually
I dont have these option bars they dont appear
all i can do is punch her...yikes
Ill try dw again to see if the option bar is there

Unrelated

Ryonani Teamster
Got interrupted, had to leave suddenly. There are 5 things at the top right, but I don't know what they are. The 4th one brings up a list of locked options, the 5th one closes or reopens the window with the bars.

Alright, figured out the other buttons though. Have to have knocked her pants off, and raise her leg first. They are:
Direct rape, drill dildo thing, give enema

O

officerlumpy

Took me a while to figure out that you have to hover your mouse at the bottom to bring up the menu. (for those who didn't know) :P

A

aquaduct

After extracting all three files of strip fighter IV, I am still unable to run the game. My WinRAR automatically extracts each file to one folder with no obvious issues. In the folder I have a .txt file, a .bin file, and a .cue file.

I am unable to locate a .exe program within the extracted folder, and am therefor unable to run the game.

Could a helpful soul give me advise? In return I offer cookies and/or sexual favours. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.