[PC] More StudioS Games (1 Viewer)

Umina

Ryonani Teamster
Yes, in practice mode you can still do everything. Everyone has a strip combo, but only certain characters can rape.

Strip combos for most everyone, except for medusa, is QCF,QCF, + "d"

weediscool

Ryonani Teamster
has anyone managed to get the game? i'd really like a host thats not as obnoxious as hotfile, hell even rapidshare is better than this pile of crap.

L

lalala

i downloaded it with utorrent but i can't play because i haven't japanese ime... can anyone help me to find a way to start it without japanese settings???

Mebius

Potential Patron
... its a joke on street fighter, strip fighter IV has no predecessors...

This is incorrect, semi-unfortunately. SudioS' Strip Fighter IV is actually based on an old PCEngine game called Strip Fighter II by Games Express, which was in turn a parasite riding on Street Fighter II's coattails. Games Express did a whole series of these, actually, including titles such as Body Conquest (Dragon Quest), Hi-Leg Fantasy (Final Fantasy) and Lady Sword, which I've never played but I guess it's supposed to be an ero Wizardry parody or something.

But back on topic, Strip Fighter II. Have some screenshots.

9jd835.png

See some familiar faces? The fact of the matter is that the game really was horrible and most of the characters have had StudioS makeovers that make them far more appealing. Medusa was really the only memorable character in the original, although I found the fact that Amanda kept her spinning-boobs-of-death attack particularly hilarious.

If any particularly brave or masochistic folks are interested, I've hunted down a ROM and an already-cracked emulator and tossed them up on MegaUpload for your... I hesitate to say enjoyment, really. I played this ages ago before I'd really discovered Ryona, but it was bad even back then. I guess it's at least worth a laugh or two before going back to the StudioS remake. =p

Anyway, here it is.
Code:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JMHQ5LP6

noice1

Potential Patron
Nice post, Mebius, I really appreciate the screenshot, too (can't tell you how useful it is to see a game before you spend time downloading/playing it). Also, nice avatar. :nom nom:

Mebius

Potential Patron
Thanks, and good point. Maybe I'll go edit some of the other things I uploaded later and toss up some screens.

noice1

Potential Patron
Is there a link to the website? studios is sort of a common noun, and thus very difficult to get any sort of desired search engine result.

Ellina

Ryonani Teamster
If it doesn't play for you, try the following method (first tried in another game) which I just ascertained works :

Change the folder name to something English, and then change the names of the identical exe and kgt files to something English (as long as both have the same name). Now run the exe file with AppLocale and it will work.
seemed that worked on one game!
thanks *hugs* ^_^

frostb

Potential Patron
All StudioS games worked well in VirtualBox on Vista for me. Legal point: obtain legal XP distribution, install it in VM without activation and registration - 30 days of clear gaming expirience in JP locale environment without troubles. After - destroy VM, create a new one (1 to 30 min approx.), and another 30 days and so long. Sorry if wrong thread, sorry for bad english. Good days.

H

handofdoz

from what i understand its a side scrolling shooter with rape scenes. and you can shoot her with a high powered water gun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.