Mom and teacher Dialogue request - filled (1 Viewer)

granfino

Potential Patron
I have a request for a dialogue where a mom give her son's teacher a blowjob so her son don't repeat a school year (her son is realy dumb). she is not blackmailed or forced to do it, she is willing and she was the one how propose the idea.

(sorry if i spelled it wrong, english is not my first language)

EDIT: Request filled. See link in post #9

Last edited by a moderator:

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
I can fill this. Do you want this to be a loader dialogue with penetration, or just a vanilla dialogue?

granfino

Potential Patron
she never complain about anything, but she hate when the teacher try to hold her head. she knows what she is doing, and she likes to do it by herself. when the teacher try to hold her head, she will get a little upset and will tell him to let her to the job, and he release her head.

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
Just got started on your request. Like you said, it'll be a blowjob-only dialogue, and a vanilla one at that. No other mods will be needed.

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
she never complain about anything, but she hate when the teacher try to hold her head. she knows what she is doing, and she likes to do it by herself. when the teacher try to hold her head, she will get a little upset and will tell him to let her to the job, and he release her head.
Should I write lines where he grabs her head and, for lack of a better word, facefucks her without her consent? Or should I just have him release her head immediately upon her protesting him? Otherwise, the overall dialogue is finished.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.