Slingshot bikini bottom

Modifications to existing Huitznahua clothing mods (1 Viewer) 1.0

Please register for a free account to download

HAMburgler

Content Creator
dude... (if I may call you dude)

I don't know what to think about it ...

I THINK IT'S FRIGGING INCREDIBLE!! I *LOVE* the way the straps stretch around the tits. I personally like big tits, setting 5 I think? Anyway I think it looks great!! Would you please (pleasepleasepleeease lol) upload this version?

Once again thank you so much! You're a hero!

Huitznahua

Content Creator
I'm not really convinced... it looks a bit like the strap sticks to the skin?
I may look more natural if the curve was less rounded like this:
bRYOX59.jpg

In fact, if it was like this for small breasts too, you wouldn't even need to make your mod breast size adaptable.
That is just my opinion, anyway, i'm not the requester nor the modder involved. :tongue:
Technically speaking, this is a good job anyhow.

Well, since I do not have a proper reference for this mod I'm totally 'freely drawing' here. So I can't even honnestly say if your proposition is better or not :grin:

dude... (if I may call you dude)
I THINK IT'S FRIGGING INCREDIBLE!! I *LOVE* the way the straps stretch around the tits. I personally like big tits, setting 5 I think? Anyway I think it looks great!! Would you please (pleasepleasepleeease lol) upload this version?

Once again thank you so much! You're a hero!
This is still a draft, there is not much work to do (since there is not a lot of material to work on ^^). So I think it will upload tomorrow.

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
proper reference
il_340x270-1581664056_cq8y-jpg.85078

Her boobs are not as big as the biggest ones in SDT, but they are still big enough to force the strap to curve around them, but we can see that the strap is curved on the front view and not on the side view.
Her back is a bit more arched than the SDT girl also (or it's her bum that is bigger? :wat:).

HAMburgler

Content Creator
I do not have a proper reference for this mod
Sorry about that, I was pretty surprised with how hard I had to look to find a profile shot of this kind of swimsuit... Thank you for figuring it out anyway! :)

I think a lot of people are gonna be really excited about this when it comes out; SDT needs skimpy bikinis like this, they're so prominent in hentai!

For example: (maybe ideas for future mods of this base- and possibly the bikini top?)
hearts:
lusciousnet_lusciousnet_hot_in_here_wwwpervifycom_1608_86253127.1024x0.jpg
stars: (Nami- left)
344062.jpg
cow print:
lusciousnet_lusciousnet_hot_in_here_wwwpervifycom_986_137960563.jpeg
I know... a) these are bad reference images, and b) you've already put a lot of work in, and maybe you're not in a hurry to keep fulfilling my perv-dreams. No worries! I'll keep looking for better images, and maybe post a new request once you've uploaded the sling bottom, and if anybody's interested, they can give it a shot.

Above all else, thank you Huitznahua!!!

Huitznahua

Content Creator
il_340x270-1581664056_cq8y-jpg.85078

Her boobs are not as big as the biggest ones in SDT, but they are still big enough to force the strap to curve around them, but we can see that the strap is curved on the front view and not on the side view.
Her back is a bit more arched than the SDT girl also (or it's her bum that is bigger? :wat:).
Well I mean complete reference to draw from A to Z. In this case we can't see the bottom and upper parts and yeah the anatomy of this model really don't match with SDT-chan. Besides, I don't know how other peoples work, but concerning image ref: I want always more !

Sorry about that, I was pretty surprised with how hard I had to look to find a profile shot of this kind of swimsuit... Thank you for figuring it out anyway! :)

I think a lot of people are gonna be really excited about this when it comes out; SDT needs skimpy bikinis like this, they're so prominent in hentai!

For example: (maybe ideas for future mods of this base- and possibly the bikini top?)
hearts:
View attachment 85662
stars: (Nami- left)
View attachment 85663
cow print:
View attachment 85661
I know... a) these are bad reference images, and b) you've already put a lot of work in, and maybe you're not in a hurry to keep fulfilling my perv-dreams. No worries! I'll keep looking for better images, and maybe post a new request once you've uploaded the sling bottom, and if anybody's interested, they can give it a shot.

Above all else, thank you Huitznahua!!!
Full slingshot has been on my to do list for a long time now but from a sdt modding perspective this is significantly different from the one I'm currently working on.

----------------------------
Quick question for sdt veteran modders: is there any downside to draw the whole mod on the bottom part ? (Instead of half top and half bottom)
Edit: Nevermind I doesn't work, I'm an idiot :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.