MLP hairs (1 Viewer)

Fenris

Potential Patron
Yeah, there was. It may be confusing to some people, I don't know. But it doesn't mean I'm going to abandon my portion of the thread...

Dyxid

Potential Patron
It shouldn't be too confusing, if only because not all of the "first" guy's requests have been done (still missing Carrot Top of the characters he asked for) and the rules encourage posting multiple references from other posters if necessary, so your own pictures are technically helping him while adding more requests.

Hell, even the comment I made about if someone would want to make Babs Seed/revised CMC ended up unintentionally "seconded" by Prynoceros due to the merging.

Fenris

Potential Patron
Dyxid said:
Hell, even the comment I made about if someone would want to make Babs Seed/revised CMC ended up unintentionally "seconded" by Prynoceros due to the merging.

Speaking of which, I don't know how I blanked on Babs before; I added some links for her in my references post. And since the CMC are technically revisions, I can add them to an existing request I have for an updated Cheerilee.

Dyxid

Potential Patron
Heh, I think I actually missed that revision topic of yours the first time, though that's probably because I don't check that section as often as some of the others.

Shinigami_no_Jinnai

Avid Affiliate
The two Spa-Ponies Aloe and Lotus

250px-Aloe_id_S1E20.png

250px-Lotus_Blossom_id_S1E9.png

300px-Aloe_and_Lotus_ready_S2E18.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.