Mineur's Imports - Update: Tapris Sugarbell Chisaki & Tomoe Takasago! (2 Viewers)

BillyJohnson367

Potential Patron
Alright. I am really disliking the lack of information on clothing used by modders or people who post mods. So, here we go.

I can't find Alisha Diphda's boots in this image by Mineur:

Everything else is fine. It's just I need the b o o t s.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
can you do Yue, Shea, Tio and Kaori from Arifureta Shokugyō de Sekai Saikyō
Mineur has not logged on since 2017. You might want to submit a new request topic in the SDT Requests section.

Be sure to follow the SDT reference shot guidance when doing so ->

ouisizo

Coder
Updated post with all the items in this thread. Fixed/updated some character codes where names were missing, text was broken, etc.. If there are any items missing or mistakes in this post please do feel free to fix and upload a fixed version. A lot of character codes also call for specific .swf mods, but it would be an insane endeavour so I wouldn't recommend anyone try it.

I'll check on the post once in a while to check if the link breaks.

lalap00p

Potential Patron
Updated post with all the items in this thread. Fixed/updated some character codes where names were missing, text was broken, etc.. If there are any items missing or mistakes in this post please do feel free to fix and upload a fixed version. A lot of character codes also call for specific .swf mods, but it would be an insane endeavour so I wouldn't recommend anyone try it.

I'll check on the post once in a while to check if the link breaks.

Thank you very much. Link works so far

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.