Mineur's Imports - Update: Tapris Sugarbell Chisaki & Tomoe Takasago! (4 Viewers)

Mineur

Content Creator
Izuna Hatsuse the adorable werebeast girl from No Game No Life added!

Btw does anyone know if there is any mod for a dog tail or anything like that? v_v

Archknight7

Content Creator
Btw does anyone know if there is any mod for a dog tail or anything like that? v_v
I'd say the tail mod made by HentaTentaMon may fit what you're looking for (Link:Fluffy Tail) It has RGB support too! (Although I'm not sure which bar affects it.)
Hello, by the way! Long time lurker, and a fan of your imports.

Mineur

Content Creator
Import Raffle:
Rules:
  • I will draw 2 winners
  • Max 2 entries per user, but when I draw the winners you can only win once, to make it so no one is super lucky and wins both raffle slots x)
  • You have to provide me with the refs, UNLESS its a show I've worked with before then I might be fine without it (see Active & Finished shows list below)
  • Only "human-ish" characters, so no furry or monster characters.
  • Only anime/manga characters, game characters need to have an anime-ish style to them for me to accept them.

Top 2 wins
Closing it the 12th 6pm CET

(Btw does anyone have refs or know if there is any decent ones for Nekopara? Cuz I wouldnt mind importing those chars then)

I'd say the tail mod made by HentaTentaMon may fit what you're looking for (Link:Fluffy Tail) It has RGB support too! (Although I'm not sure which bar affects it.)
Hello, by the way! Long time lurker, and a fan of your imports.

Oh, nice find! And hi, im glad to hear that thanks ^^

Last edited:

ssdkzxy

Vivacious Visitor
you know what i want, im sure of it, but even so i need that super sexy post time skip rise and fran please

Shinigami_no_Jinnai

Avid Affiliate
Naomi Nakashima from the Corpse Party Series

Naomi-seiko-pillow.jpg
1200896 - Corpse_Party Naomi_Nakashima.jpg
2U-swimsuit-girls.png
Capture_156.PNG
1249022 - Corpse_Party Naomi_Nakashima.png

Mineur

Content Creator

BoURNer

Potential Patron
Hey there!
I'd like to add Izetta from Shuumatsu no Izetta to the raffle.
Side Pics
UEFuwWy.png

QT9Jvy4.png

O2Pcohg.png

ZqtSo96.png

zbpIBek.png
Other Pics
nsXK3l2.jpg

TRlZXEx.jpg

JnclHVT.jpg

zQEOpp8.jpg

slQF6Up.png

I didn't find many side-shots of her online, so I just screened a few from the episodes I have DLed. Hope they are good enough. The rest are just for her other "features".

stuntcock

Content Creator
Hi BoURNer BoURNer . Welcome to Undertow. Thank you very much for providing excellent reference images; it makes things much easier for modders. My one complaint is that the images were attached to your post -- doing so is a minor waste of server storage space, so we prefer for such images to be hosted offsite (using imgur, postimage, etc).

I've moved the files to imgur, via the "Remote Upload Images" tool at the bottom of the page. Please feel free to use this feature in future posts; it's quite convenient.

If your character isn't selected in the raffle then you can contact me by PM in order to followup on the project. It's rare to see a newcomer provide such good reference material, and so I don't want to see you leave empty-handed.

Mineur

Content Creator
Unfortunately not much. but I found a better res version of one of mine and a shot from the anime. hopefully they will work
latest
latest

Hmm it should work I guess, added her to the raffle!

Hey there!
Side Pics
UEFuwWy.png

QT9Jvy4.png

O2Pcohg.png

ZqtSo96.png

zbpIBek.png
Other Pics
nsXK3l2.jpg

TRlZXEx.jpg

JnclHVT.jpg

zQEOpp8.jpg

slQF6Up.png

I didn't find many side-shots of her online, so I just screened a few from the episodes I have DLed. Hope they are good enough. The rest are just for her other "features".

Welcome here ^^ And sure thing added her! Thats usually the easiest way to do it tbh, especially if its a main character then getting viable refs would mean just skimming through a few eps!

And dont forget that you are free to add another character to the raffle if you have any in mind you wanna see ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.