Mineur's Imports - Update: Tapris Sugarbell Chisaki & Tomoe Takasago! (3 Viewers)

Mineur

Content Creator
Updated with 3 original characters I've made earlier.

First there is Clarissa, who was thought to be a busty, sexy demon ^^. (However I also made a "clutz" version of her thinking, what if she was a baka teen demon lol?)

Second there is Tomboy-chan, who I didnt have any plans for just an idea of a hairstyle I wanted to try and in my eyes it turned out to be a sort of a tomboy character ;)

Last there is Teen-chan who I let ssdkzxy ssdkzxy design as he wished and I merely put it to life in the form of this import!

Hope some of you ppl here will enjoy these, I atleast did in designing them (first time ever I made an original character) ^^

Seriously, thanks for reminding me to do that. Looking forward to Ai, especially now I've seen Izetta.

Np, and she should be up tomorrow or friday I hope!

ssdkzxy

Vivacious Visitor
Updated with 3 original characters I've made earlier.

First there is Clarissa, who was thought to be a busty, sexy demon ^^. (However I also made a "clutz" version of her thinking, what if she was a baka teen demon lol?)

Second there is Tomboy-chan, who I didnt have any plans for just an idea of a hairstyle I wanted to try and in my eyes it turned out to be a sort of a tomboy character ;)

Last there is Teen-chan who I let ssdkzxy ssdkzxy design as he wished and I merely put it to life in the form of this import!

Hope some of you ppl here will enjoy these, I atleast did in designing them (first time ever I made an original character) ^^

Np, and she should be up tomorrow or friday I hope!

i still think she turn out great~

E.C.H

Potential Patron
Ai Ebihara the second of the raffle winners from Persona 4 added!

Hope you'll like it ^^

Good to hear, and I feel the same ;)

I know I'm re-iterating the same thing again, but serious thanks for all of this (and extra props for a great tomboy character, who doesn't love 'em!). Apologies if there was any difficulty deciding the exact colour of the hair, it was only about a day ago I noticed that every single artist decent for referencing seems to have a separate perspective on the exact blonde/brown-ness of her hair. See ya round.

Mineur

Content Creator
question:did you do sekirei girls?

nope I havent ^^

I know I'm re-iterating the same thing again, but serious thanks for all of this (and extra props for a great tomboy character, who doesn't love 'em!). Apologies if there was any difficulty deciding the exact colour of the hair, it was only about a day ago I noticed that every single artist decent for referencing seems to have a separate perspective on the exact blonde/brown-ness of her hair. See ya round.

glad to hear that thank you ^^
ya they sure have a hard time making up their mind what her haircolor actually is I noticed >_> I ended up using a close-up pic of her from the anime in good lighting figured that would be as close as possible
fAtSDSd.png
good thing though is that just color and tint is easily modified in the haircolor setting ingame if anyone feel that it is a bit off ^^

Mineur

Content Creator
Yunyun the hilarious and non-flat rival of Megumin from KonoSuba added!

(mods used for the preview: CleavageShirt.swf , Bottoms - Pleated Stripped Skirt - RGB [2 Color - Main Fill and Stripes].swf & Saria boots.swf)

Mineur

Content Creator
Poll closed and the winners this time around were:
  • Symonne - Tales of Zestiria
  • Arisu Himeno - Musaigen no Phantom World
  • Horizon - Horizon in the Middle of Nowhere

Mineur

Content Creator
Gotten a lot of request for chars from the new Pokemon games like Lusamine and Lillie just to mention 2, I dont rly mind making them but that would require someone to get some refs for me, just a heads up if you are one of those that do wanna see them imported ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.