Lolkien's Backgrounds (DBZ/TLA/KORRA/Thundercats/Ace Attorney) (1 Viewer)

BuckWild

Modder
Streamer
Did you happen to create a new archive containing all of the current BGs? The solidfiles link containing "Everything" is broken.

Lolkien

Potential Patron
Kir said:
These generic backgrounds are great. I like how the perspective is perfect and fit well with the characters. Thanks for the collection.

No problem, happy to assist.

BuckWild said:
Did you happen to create a new archive containing all of the current BGs? The solidfiles link containing "Everything" is broken.

Whoops, here you go.

http://www.solidfiles.com/d/6375f3de89/

BuckWild

Modder
Streamer
Heh, thanks. Apparently this file was already contained within Anon's latest Archive, so I wouldn't have been at a loss even without the new link. Ah, well, some people would rather not download Anon's archive because of the long waiting time, so I'm sure those people will be thankful themselves.

Casonig

Potential Patron
I really like them generic backgrounds. Though I would appreciate if they were .png and not .jpg, they don't load properly in the loader as .jpg's.

T0mcat

Avid Affiliate
Casonig said:
I really like them generic backgrounds. Though I would appreciate if they were .png and not .jpg, they don't load properly in the loader as .jpg's.

... so.. just load them with a free graphics program, like Gimp or something, and then save them as .png - problem solved 8)

Casonig

Potential Patron
Hurr durr. I did that. Having every user doing it themselves is highly inefficient though.

Anyone, I'm just pointing that out, if Lolkien's not willing to do that, I don't really mind.

Lolkien

Potential Patron
Ah, saving them as Jpegs was more of a size issue.
Average Jpeg version is 5 times smaller then png one.
I don't use the loader, so had no idea.

But for generic ones, I guess I can include png's as well.
For now, you can find png versions here: http://www.solidfiles.com/d/6375f3de89/

Lolkien

Potential Patron
New Bg's. Plenty of Various ones and a few Mass effect ones.
Personally, I'm keen on using Nr 37. :P

Also, If anyone's interested I could really use some help with formatting a dynamic audio dialogue.

Kir

Content Creator
Lolkien said:
New Bg's. Plenty of Various ones and a few Mass effect ones.
Personally, I'm keen on using Nr 37. :P

Also, If anyone's interested I could really use some help with formatting a dynamic audio dialogue.

Nice to see you got background fit room, hangar, cockpit, showroom, photography studio and treasure room. Thanks for new bgs.

ninja_jesus

Potential Patron
As much as I would love to say that all your pics are amazing, the photobucket links redirect me to their mobile website, and I'm unable to download them properly right off the bat. I can find my way to them, but is there any way you could fix this for others in the future who might have this problem? :)

Regardless, thanks for uploading them all!

I was able to get the Korra pics since they were hosted on imageshack, and those look really good.

Lolkien

Potential Patron
Yeah, I know photobucket is being a pain, ever since the new redesign, direct links no longer function as they should. Even after manually editing the image codes, but if it helps; I updated the 'Everything' package.
So just download the one zip file, and you're ready to go.

Also added some Bioshock BG's.

DamnGood

Potential Patron
Thanks so much for these backgrounds, I really liked the Bioshock Infinite ones, perfect for using with the Elizabeth character model :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.