Lili gets a break (and not her neck this time) (1 Viewer)

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Call this the prelude to what gets Lili her ass handed to her by Asuka.

Everyone has their day... Lili vowed this would be hers. She decided to forego her frilly white dress for her better-fitting pants/strapless top combo. It allowed better movement, and hey, it showed off her chest. Let the peons look at what they could never have. Lili grabbed a bandage wrap and began wrapping her elbow up from her bicep to her forearm in it. She tied it off tight. This was a special surprise for her opponent. Grinning evilly, she tied off her shoes, then grabbed a hold of the bottle...

Xiaoyu prepared for her fight by meditating and stretching in her graceful Phoenix stance. Her style required a lot of flexibility. She had astounded many a person with her ability to stretch her leg up over her head and looking about as discomforted as a napping kitten doing it. She'd been paired up to fight Lili. Unlike many others at the tournament, she did not carry any bad will towards Lili, she just accepted that Lili wasn't exactly a kind hearted person. Xiaoyu finished the ribbons on her shoes, and had just finished her hair ribbons when the announcement started.

"It's time for the No Rules match! Introducing at this time, making her way into the arena... Ling Xiaoyu!"

Xiaoyu made her way to the arena fight pit amid applause from the other fighters watching. Ganryu made a catcall. Asuka smacked him behind the ear.

"And introducing next, her opponent... Emily Rochefort!"

Lili did not immediately show. After a moment, they heard the sound of the microphone as if it had been bumped, and a screechy whine buzzed through the arena, making most of the fighters instinctively cover their ears. After a moment, the voice was back:

"My apologies... Introducing Lili Rochefort!"

Lili came out, taunting everyone else. She was so horribly arrogant. Being a prude just came naturally to her. She was livid, screaming about being called the wrong name. "Only my family calls me that! To you lesser nimrods, I am Lili! You understand me?? I am LILI Rochefort! Get it right, morons!"

Asuka studied the huge gauze bandage on Lili's arm. Odd, she thought. I don't recall an elbow injury... She was very suspicious, and watched intently. Wait. Did Lili just stumble? What exactly was going on?

The fight was started. Lili and Xiaoyu struck poses and circled around each other. Lili wasted no time maing a grab for Xiaoyu's neck in a ploy to end the fight immediately by surprise, but Xiaoyu cartwheeled away easily. Damn, thought Lili. This wasn't going to go as easy as I'd hoped. Still, as long as my little weapon here doesn't backfire, I'll be.. wuf... Lili shook her head to clear the sudden cobwebs, then changed her stance. It did not go unnoticed by Asuka, who was boring a hole through Lili with her stare, to catch her in whatever was going on.

Lili attacked with a front somersault kick, to which Xiaoyu responded by twisting and throwing a rolling overhead kick. The kick caught Lili straight in the face as she completed her somersault motion, nearly knocking her backwards a rotation. She recovered and swept Xiaoyu's legs out from under her. Xiaoyu grunted as she hit the floor. Lili again made a grab for her neck and tried to put her left arm in Xiaoyu's face, who managed to get out of the way. Asuka was now completely certain Lili had a very specific gameplan in mind, and she vowed to determine what it was. It involved that suspect arm... Why would she grab for Xiaoyu's neck with an injured arm, she thought. The answer is, she wouldn't. Therefore, what could she have done to it...

Lili stepped in and threw a front kick, extending her leg as far as it would go. Xiaoyu caught the kick and threw a decidedly unacrobatic soccer style kick to Lili's thigh. "Yow!" yelped Lili, who twisted away and took a hobbling step. "I have to be more careful than that..." She came in with another spin kick but Xiaoyu struck a crouching Phoenix pose. Uhoh, mistake, thought Lili, as Xiaoyu rose suddenly and delivered three extremely quick strikes to Lili's face in a windmill motion. If Lili didn't know any better, she'd say Xiaoyu just hit her with three hands. "How is that even possible?" Lili asked her. "Much practice." Xiaoyu answered. "I've been doing these forms since I could walk. I suspect you have not." "You suspect correctly, but don't underestimate me."

Lili stepped in with a feint kick, then brought her knee up into Xiaoyu's stomach. "HRACK!" Xiaoyu gagged with the impact. Lili landed a punch to Xiaoyu's face, which stumbled her back. Lili hit a combination of a few more vrious blows, keeping Xiaoyu off-balance. Xiaoyu tried an evasive maneuver, but made a tactical error and spun the wrong way. Lili grabbed her by the neck halfways in her spin, locking her in what looked like a simple chin hold. Xiaoyu tried to break free, but in the next instant, her legs buckled, she dropped to her knees, her brain fogged over, and her arms dropped to her sides.

Wait, what had happened?

Asuka could feel fire burning inside her. Lili had her arm locked around Xiaoyu's chin, and that bandage was right under her nose. Then Xiaoyu buckled.. Asuka put it together. Lili had doused her arm wrap in chloroform and was now putting Xiaoyu to sleep with it!

Xiaoyu had only enough time to wonder what had caused this and what that sweet smell was before she had drawn another breath, inhaling more of the ether. Xiaoyu's eyes grew too heavy to keep open. She was quickly rendered unconscious by Lili. Lili laughed and dropped Xiaoyu to the floor like a sack, and then celebrated her ill-gotten victory as if she had just won the entire tournament, laughed, and then cavorted out of the arena. Lili was announced as the winner, and a medical team had revived Xiaoyu with the sharp, acrid ammonia of smelling salts. Xiaoyu was awake immediately. Asuka went to check on her.

"Wait, what happened? I was in a fight with Lili..." Xiaoyu asked, confused.

"She took the low road to beat you. I can't call it cheating, because it was technically no rules, but she definitely stooped low. She soaked that arm bandage of hers in ether or chloroform or something, you blacked out pretty much instantly when she got her arm around your face. I wondered why she was grabbing for you with a supposedly injured arm... She sure didn't knock you out by any real legitimate means, that is for sure."

Xiaoyu looked downtrodden. She definitely wore her heart on her sleeve.

"I know, you're upset. I can see it. But you shouldn't be, it isn't like she defeated you by any legitimate means. Buck up, kiddo. You didn't really lose that fight."

Hatred burned in Asuka, and she began plotting her revenge. She was going to injure Lili somehow, and injure her badly for what she had done today.

B

blitzrunner

I always hate when Xiaoyu loses to another girl, especially someone like Nina, Anna or Lili... But this was obviously a cheat fight, and she didn't get brutalized... now, I quite enjoy seeing Xiaoyu being brutalized (especially by the bigger guys like Bryan Fury, King, Marduk, Kazzy or Hei-man).... BUT... to a bitch like Lili??? plsh... anyways.. I like how she put up the good fight and lost cheaply... cuz ya know.. Lili wouldn't win any other way but with a cheap trick... EVEN IN a No-Holds Bar =P

I liked how you pointed out that Xiaoyu had no ill will towards Lili, like anyone else, and since Xiaoyu seems like the kind of girl that would get along with everyone else (like Asuka, and I guess Alisa B), I can see why everyone gets even angrier with her. This fic makes plenty of sense as to why everyone wants their just dues with Lili, and I hope Xiaoyu gets a second shot at her (but doesn't go all brutal with her like out of rage). Regardless love the story going on thus far =)

Sooner or later, I'm gonna get around to writing another fanfic with Xiao vs Marduk or Fury.

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
You may have seen my "Asuka gives Lili a shit-kicking" story. This was the prelude to that. She already got hers once, then again in the hospital from Alisa. Who reprogrammed Alisa? Hard to say, she has many enemies... ;)

B

blitzrunner

oh no.. I got that and read those.. which why this story helps to paint Lili as a bitch ;-)

B

blitzrunner

no... not likely at all. As you pointed out before, there's a reason why she's the queen of Tekken Ryona now a days =P

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.