Lifting all my previous paywalls to combat online censorship (2 Viewers)

HAREM MOD 酒池肉林

Potential Patron
Joined
Jan 31, 2023
FREE!!!.png

A while ago my Discord server was raided by a certain censorship loving individual, this event has motivate me to do everything in my power to combat the evil online censorships in the modding community.

Since every mod hosting platforms are full of censorship right now, with the only exception being DEG mods, I'll be uploading all the mods I made so far to DEG mods FOR FREE! As a way to promote the only censorship-free platform in this sad industry.

DOWNLOAD MY FREE MODS ON DEG mods HERE​


But you might say, isn't Ayakamods also an anti-censorship mod hosting platform?

Unfortunately, I had a very bad experience with them, please read the following article:

https://www.undertow.club/threads/the-many-censorships-of-ayakamods.28398/

The one month I've been dealing with them had been one of the most censorship heavy experience in my entire life, also the admin of Ayakamods, Senku Aoki, may or may not be the one that raided my Discord server.

Although...
906a6b0b9036c5d1325acf2d490efa90.png ​
With the Discord mesugaki unjustifiably raided my harem, and their stupid age varification policies. 😭💢 I've decided to start new servers in superior platforms that won't censor you. Which are DEN Chat, the chatting service started by the same guy behind DEG Mods and Cunnychat. I'll be posting the newest updates of my mods there, or you can just come and chill with us, you may join them from the following links:

DEN Chat/Cunnychat​

I've also started a Matrix server, and nobody can raid it this time, you can join us here if you don't like to be silenced by Discord, please follow the instruction below:

EN/JP​

Anyways, even though I've published my mods for free. I'll still appreciate it if you can support me, even just for 1 dollar, this will allow me to buy some meat and booze for all the VIPs in my harem, plus I can buy more games and make more awesome mods for all of you awesome people!

All of my future paid mods will be published for free after 2 months in DEG mods. Paid members will have early access to all the paid mods at my Fanbox or Patreon.

I can also take commission for the mods you want, but do talk to me first to sort out the details, you may find me on Cunnychat by this ID: Trigger#1850.
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top


Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.