Knight-Errant Interactive FIction (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Dracis3D
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
D

Dracis3D

Knight-Errant

I'm some way through completing an image based piece of interactive fiction using Twine. As such it is an HTML file linked to a number of images (250) I created with Daz3D. It currently stands at 11,000 words. The basic crux of it is you are a half elven knight in a dangerous situation. It features mainly Ryona hence I’m broadcasting it in this forum.

I started this off with the intention of selling it but changed my mind, I now have a half complete piece of work that would be a shame to waste. Part of my motivation was that I have been a long time lurker on various websites and never gave anything back, so I don’t want to can this completely without a second opinion.

So I would ask people to take a look at the file (hosted on Mega) and give me a view on whether it is worth completing (I reckon I would need to do approx. 150 pics to finish it off). I would also greatly appreciate if anyone would offer to assist in adding to the storyline. At the minute it is very basic.

Thanks for your time.

Picture Examples
Sta.sh Uploads 36 - Dracis3D's Sta.sh

Download Site
https://mega.nz/#!AIVxBAgK!QkGaJFxKCAceZfozgrQxwGRJyGk7ri7c7hpHeW2W1v8

Blog
Dracis 3d Artwork & Fiction

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.