Kir's imports [Added Dynamic hair: Frenda Seivelun from Toaru Kagaku no Railgun] (1 Viewer)

Kir

Content Creator
Re: Kir's imports [Added Dynamic Hairs: Young Mirajane and Mirajane]

- added swf import: lingerie set

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Shirohige: I assume Mineur was gonna do that one, but I'll see what I can do about it.
@Nigida: Thanks
@sindylewd: Dunno what shorts are you talking about. My mods or the one from game?[/attach]

Last edited by a moderator:

Gingerless Soul

Vivacious Visitor
Re: Kir's imports [Added SWF imports: lingerie set]

The lingerie and nightgown sets work well with the silk robe import too. Nice work these are looking great.
Btw what hair did you use for the medium size lingerie?

Kir

Content Creator
Re: Kir's imports [Added Dynamic Hairs: Rise Kujikawa and Suzukaze Rin]

kysadhuras79 kysadhuras79 , Blazer: Glad you like them!

G Gingerless Soul : Rise Kujikawa, my next release.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Added Dynamic Hairs: Rise Kujikawa from Persona 4 and Suzukaze Rin from Majestic Prince

Blazer

Vivacious Visitor
Re: Kir's imports [Added Dynamic Hairs: Rise Kujikawa and Suzukaze Rin]

Persona 4 is one of my all-time favorite games. Love the Rise hair.

Kir

Content Creator
Re: Kir's imports [Added SWF imports: Tachikawa Mimi & Frilly bands w/ RGB control]

Glad you like the new mods.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Added Dynamic Hair: Tachikawa Mimi and SWF imports: Frilly bands (Much clearer than Ruffle bands and is supported with RGB controls)

****Notice: Use Shirt and Pants RGB control setting to change color of these armband and legband.****

or if you just prefer regular version without RGB control, let me know.

Blazer

Vivacious Visitor
Re: Kir's imports [Added SWF imports: Tachikawa Mimi & Frilly bands w/ RGB control]

Loving the stuff you've been putting out lately. Season one of Digimon was the shit.

Kir

Content Creator
Re: Kir's imports [Added Dynamic Hairs: Ultear Milkovich from Fairy Tail.]

B Blazer : Thanks for the comment!

-------------------------------------------------

Added Dynamic Hairs: Ultear Milkovich from Fairy Tail. Credits to Mineur for original imports

Kir

Content Creator
Re: Kir's imports [Added SWF import: China Dress with breasts slider support]

- added china dress with breasts slider support

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

Dude! That dress is amazing :o. I'm so glad you started making costume mods

Honcho2332

Potential Patron

I just wanted to say amazing work I love your mods.

Kir

Content Creator

Honcho2332 and Dante: Thanks for your comments! Glad you like these costume mods.

PenKnight said:
Kir said:
- added china dress with breasts slider support

Faceless

Content Creator

In theory it should be possible to add code to one part to track the color of the other. I'd have to play around with it to find out, though.

EDIT: Okay, I've managed it, but it's on an individual basis (eg [bottoms]>[right thigh bottoms]), forcing me to copy-paste the code a bunch of times, which is not what I want. Unfortunately, making a loop in the parent component (eg [bottoms]) doesn't seem to work.

Well, here's the code anyway. Note that this code assumes that you've actually named your components.
Code:
import flash.events.Event;
import flash.display.MovieClip;

var top_back = MovieClip(MovieClip(DisplayObjectContainer(root).getChildByName("top")).getChildByName("back")).getChildByName("rgbFill");

addEventListener(Event.ENTER_FRAME, followColorSlider);

function followColorSlider(e:Event) {
    rgbFill.transform.colorTransform = top_back.transform.colorTransform;
}

EDIT: And this is the parent code that doesn't work. Maybe someone can figure out what I'm doing wrong, because it seems like it should work.
Code:

var top_back = MovieClip(MovieClip(DisplayObjectContainer(root).getChildByName("top")).getChildByName("back")).getChildByName("rgbFill");

for(var i:unit = 0; i < this.numChildren; i++) {
        MovieClip(this.getChildAt(i)).getChildByName("rgbFill").transform.colorTransform = top_back.transform.colorTransform;
    }
}

Kir

Content Creator

Faceless said:
In theory it should be possible to add code to one part to track the color of the other. I'd have to play around with it to find out, though.

EDIT: Okay, I've managed it, but it's on an individual basis (eg [bottoms]>[right thigh bottoms]), forcing me to copy-paste the code a bunch of times, which is not what I want. Unfortunately, making a loop in the parent component (eg [bottoms]) doesn't seem to work.

Nice! I don't have much knowledge on coding, but I can see how it can be useful for changing color in clothes that extends over the legs like dress and apron. I'll hold the release of china dress with RGB support for few days if someone can figure it out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

added dynamic hair: Mugino Shizuri from Toaru Kagaku no Railgun

Faceless

Content Creator
Re: Kir's imports [Added Dynamic hair: Mugino Shizuri from Toaru Kagaku no Railgun]

I've found the problem. For whatever reason, using getChild seems to return a static object, so I can't change anything. But directly accessing bottom.back.rgbFill or whatever from the main settings layer (where you register your mods) works just fine. You still have to make a whole bunch of calls, unfortunately, but at least you're only importing and retrieving the top.back object once. ::)

Code:

registerMod(bottom);
registerMod(top);

//...other initialization stuff

var top_back = top.back.rgbFill;

bottom.backside.rgbFill.transform.colorTransform = top_back.transform.colorTransform;
	bottom.leftCalf.rgbFill.transform.colorTransform = top_back.transform.colorTransform;
	bottom.leftThigh.rgbFill.transform.colorTransform = top_back.transform.colorTransform;
	bottom.chest.rgbFill.transform.colorTransform = top_back.transform.colorTransform;
	bottom.rightThigh.rgbFill.transform.colorTransform = top_back.transform.colorTransform;
	bottom.rightCalf.rgbFill.transform.colorTransform = top_back.transform.colorTransform;
	bottom.back.rgbFill.transform.colorTransform = top_back.transform.colorTransform;
}

TDream

Potential Patron
Re: Kir's imports [Added Dynamic hair: Mugino Shizuri from Toaru Kagaku no Railgun]

Are you going to make more dynamic Naruto imports?

the dynamic Kushina hair is great^

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.