Kir's imports [Added Dynamic hair: Frenda Seivelun from Toaru Kagaku no Railgun] (1 Viewer)

Kir

Content Creator
Re: Kir's imports [added Misaka Mikoto and Kanzaki Kaori]

Added Misaka Mikoto and Kanzaki Kaori from To Aru Majutsu No Index

Kir

Content Creator
Re: Kir's imports [added Oriana Thompson and Ursula Aquinas]

- added Oriana Thompson and Ursula Aquinas

TDream

Potential Patron

Just 2 things I noticed about your hair import/code for Kaori Kanzaki:

1: Her eye color looks more like this: http://imgur.com/HZAb6
here the code I just changed the eye color:
Code:
bodyScale:1.0325;arms:onlegs;hair:sdchan,1,1;iris:normal,120,57,102,1;breasts:102;skin:light;lipstick:1,0,0,0,0;eyeshadow:0,0,0,0;sclera:255,255,255,1;blush:196,80,77,0.208;mascara:0,0,0,0;eyebrow:91,62,51,1,33,33,51,1;hairhsl:0,1,1,1;skinhsl:0,1,1,1;hisskinhsl:0,1,1,1;bg:3;him:1;collar:none,0,0,0,1;cuffs:none,0,0,0,1;gag:none;panties:none,0,0,0,1;top:bra,255,255,255,1;legwear:none,255,255,255,0.8;footwear:none,63,118,162,1;eyewear:none,0,0,0,1;customHair:Kaori
2: The hair that is over her shoulder/hair bang looks like it goes into her if you move her head.

but overall it is good thx.

Kir

Content Creator

TDream said:
Just 2 things I noticed about your hair import/code for Kaori Kanzaki:

1: Her eye color looks more like this: http://imgur.com/HZAb6
here the code I just changed the eye color:
Code:
bodyScale:1.0325;arms:onlegs;hair:sdchan,1,1;iris:normal,120,57,102,1;breasts:102;skin:light;lipstick:1,0,0,0,0;eyeshadow:0,0,0,0;sclera:255,255,255,1;blush:196,80,77,0.208;mascara:0,0,0,0;eyebrow:91,62,51,1,33,33,51,1;hairhsl:0,1,1,1;skinhsl:0,1,1,1;hisskinhsl:0,1,1,1;bg:3;him:1;collar:none,0,0,0,1;cuffs:none,0,0,0,1;gag:none;panties:none,0,0,0,1;top:bra,255,255,255,1;legwear:none,255,255,255,0.8;footwear:none,63,118,162,1;eyewear:none,0,0,0,1;customHair:Kaori
2: The hair that is over her shoulder/hair bang looks like it goes into her if you move her head.

but overall it is good thx.

Yeah, you're right. I intended to move her hair bang to front, but forgot about it. I'll update her code with yours, thanks.

Fixed template: [attachthumb=1]
-------------------------------------------

- added Shirai Kuroko and Saten Ruiko from To Aru Kagaku no Railgun.

Attachments

• Kanzaki Kaori.png
    Kanzaki Kaori.png
    232.4 KB · Views: 1,083

Kir

Content Creator
Re: Kir's imports [added Konori Mii and Yomikawa Aiho]

- added Konori Mii and Yomikawa Aiho

Also, I included import list to the top of the thread for quick browse so you won't have to scroll down the whole page.

Renegade

Potential Patron

I was wondering... would u happen to be interested in making a laura bodewig with pigtails and updating the curent hair to have a eyepatch for the reverse side? I liked the first one and I would like to see u do it if it is not too much trouble. Thanks to the release of the latest version of SDT I thought id ask.

I apologize in advance if this does not follow correct forum procedure, I will make a post in the requests section as well.

Kir

Content Creator

Renegade said:
I was wondering... would u happen to be interested in making a laura bodewig with pigtails and updating the curent hair to have a eyepatch for the reverse side? I liked the first one and I would like to see u do it if it is not too much trouble. Thanks to the release of the latest version of SDT I thought id ask.

I apologize in advance if this does not follow correct forum procedure, I will make a post in the requests section as well.

I'll look that up, assuming there's side view reference pic of her in pigtails available.

----------------------------------------------------------------

- added Kiyama Harumi and Gotanda Ran

Renegade

Potential Patron

Kir said:
Renegade said:

I'll look that up, assuming there's side view reference pic of her in pigtails available.

----------------------------------------------------------------

- added Kiyama Harumi and Gotanda Ran

You don't have to do it all urself, here. I looked around and ur right, finding a good side view of her in pigtails is near impossible. I am still looking for better ones but here is what I got as of now:

http://rule34.paheal.net/post/view/675950#search=laura_bodewig
[^^this one i hope is helpful since it is a close up of her hair.]

http://chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/992602
[^^a bit cut off but it looked somewhat decent, wrong angle though]

http://chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/1016512
[^^this one looked really good, one of the better ones and closer to the corect angle.]

http://chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/1010018
[^^wrong angle again, soo close to being great if it weren't for the fact that the hair is cut some :'(]

http://chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/994012
[^^a better pic]

http://chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/983420
[^^really nice pic, but again fliped angle]

Hope these help, let me know if u need more. Thanks.

Kir

Content Creator
Re: Kir's imports [added Kiyama Harumi and Gotanda Ran]

Just watched that beach episode, found that nice side view of Laura in pigtails.

------------------------------------------------
- This is for Friday release. Added Laura Bodewig from Infinite Stratos (eyepatch, twintails and edited version).

I also edited the first Laura Bodewig template to match the others, btw.

Last edited by a moderator:

Scyth118

Potential Patron
Re: Kir's imports [added Kiyama Harumi, Gotanda Ran and Laura Bodewig (twintails)]

Looking damn awesome. Love it.

Renegade

Potential Patron
Re: Kir's imports [added Kiyama Harumi and Gotanda Ran]

Kir said:
Just watched that beach episode, found that nice side view of Laura in pigtails.

------------------------------------------------
- This is for Friday release. Added Laura Bodewig from Infinite Stratos (eyepatch, twintails and edited version).

I also edited the first Laura Bodewig template to match the others, btw.

[attachthumb=1]

Hot damn you work fast, lol ;D. Thanks again for the hairs I love them!!

Kir

Content Creator
Re: Kir's imports [added Lenalee Lee (drill hair) and Kamelot Road from D.Gray-Man]

@ Renegade and Scyth118

Glad you like them!

--------------------------------------

- added Lenalee Lee (drill hair) and Kamelot Road (Noah and Human form) from D.Gray-Man

Kir

Content Creator
Re: Kir's imports [added Misa Amane (Death Note) and Chrome Dokuro (Reborn)]

- added Misa Amane from Death Note and Chrome Dokuro from Katekyō Hitman Reborn

M

Maylar

Re: Kir's import [added Sea Slime, Ignis & Nymph from Monster Girl Encyclopedia]

Kir said:
So you guys are into monster girls? ;D

- added Sea Slime, Ignis & Nymph from Monster Girl Encyclopedia

Bumpin karma cause I loves me some monster girls.

Anyte

Potential Patron
Re: Kir's imports [added Misa Amane (Death Note) and Chrome Dokuro (Reborn)]

Thanks for the Misa, I've been looking for her. :)

Kir

Content Creator
Re: Kir's imports [added Warden Makina (DW) and Olivier Armstrong (FMA)]

- added Warden Makina from Deadman Wonderland and Olivier Mira Armstrong from Fullmetal Alchemist

Mineur

Content Creator

great work with Olivier man!:D

btw i fixed those small small "errors" around her nose (most wont probably even notice it)

its a simple fix, but the simpliest soulution may sometimes be the best one^^

[attachthumb=1] awesome work once again, hope you will make more FMA girls in the future ;)

Attachments

• Olivier-Mira-Armstrong.png
    Olivier-Mira-Armstrong.png
    163.7 KB · Views: 1,225

Kir

Content Creator

Mineur said:
great work with Olivier man!:D

btw i fixed those small small "errors" around her nose (most wont probably even notice it)

its a simple fix, but the simpliest soulution may sometimes be the best one^^

awesome work once again, hope you will make more FMA girls in the future ;)

Thanks for the fix, I didn't notice until I zoomed it. Will post yours as fixed template

Sorry, FMA is one time only for me. I'm busy working on Tiger & Bunny imports then I'll move on to Shonen Jump series such as Bakuman and Nurarihyon no Mago.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mineur

Content Creator

guess only me that is perfectionist notice such small things^^

to bad:) have you read/watched the serie? if not you really should, great mixture of fighting and comedy in a very interesting story imo ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.