1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kingdom of Amalur: Reckoning

Discussion in 'Games' started by Black Lion, Mar 16, 2012.

1. Black Lion

Black Lion Swell Supporter Ryonani Teamster

I'm a bit surprised there hasn't been any posts on this game yet. I was thinking this game was going to have the quality of ryona that Skyrim has, but then I saw the females...

There's a demo available on I believe both consoles, although for some reason female characters you create don't have voices. The game itself is more entertaining combat wise than Skyrim. I really shouldn't be comparing it to Skyrim though, as it has its own style of gameplay that's more like an action RPG.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2015
  2. detritus

detritus angry angry Staff Member Administrator

I tried this one and thought it was very similar to Fable 3. I mean both games are decent in their own right, but the lack of ryona didn't encourage me to play through either of them in depth. With all the stuff I have going on, playing through random titles that I don't have much investment in has been pretty low on my list of priorities. :\

3. Black Lion

Black Lion Swell Supporter Ryonani Teamster

Hmm, I wouldn't compare this to Fable (though, I never actually played it and only watched someone playing it as I was falling asleep from boredom). Do you know if there are any kinds of holds or status ailments that you can recall in the game?