Kingdom of Amalur: Reckoning (1 Viewer)

Black Lion

Ryonani Teamster
I'm a bit surprised there hasn't been any posts on this game yet. I was thinking this game was going to have the quality of ryona that Skyrim has, but then I saw the females...

There's a demo available on I believe both consoles, although for some reason female characters you create don't have voices. The game itself is more entertaining combat wise than Skyrim. I really shouldn't be comparing it to Skyrim though, as it has its own style of gameplay that's more like an action RPG.

Last edited by a moderator:

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
I tried this one and thought it was very similar to Fable 3. I mean both games are decent in their own right, but the lack of ryona didn't encourage me to play through either of them in depth. With all the stuff I have going on, playing through random titles that I don't have much investment in has been pretty low on my list of priorities. :\

Black Lion

Ryonani Teamster
Hmm, I wouldn't compare this to Fable (though, I never actually played it and only watched someone playing it as I was falling asleep from boredom). Do you know if there are any kinds of holds or status ailments that you can recall in the game?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.