[PC] Keepin' It In The Family: Dysfunctional Family (1 Viewer)

Greebo

Potential Patron
8e2126d957.png

Keepin' It In The Family: Dysfunctional Family is the second coming of Keepin' It In The Family. The reason I am creating a completely new game, instead of continuing the original story is due to the fact that when I first started creating KIITF, I was completely new to the software that I was using, therefore I made quite a few mistakes along the way, and as I was progressing and getting more of a grip on the software, I was improving the quality of the scenes, along with the game, however due to me being a beginner when I started, there was a lot of mess that would need to be cleaned up in order for the game to be continued how I would like it to, therefore I am starting on this completely new project: Keepin' It In The Family: Dysfunctional Family. This new game includes much higher quality renders for the scenes, along with animations and a much more in-depth storyline.

In the game you play yourself (You name your own character), alongside your family, and many other characters included in the game. Your character is currently a student, and in your spare time you decide to hang out with friends, family and help other people along the way by completing quests that sometimes come with great "rewards ;)".

Demo

You can download the demo here: MEGA

Demo Description (Spoilers)
In the demo, you play the start of the first day of the game, taking on 2 of the quests from the main game. You first find yourself spying on your Sister as she is getting dressed, whilst running late for school. Once you finally make it to school, one of your classmates has a dirty secret that your teacher discovers, and you need to find out what it is!

Once school is over, you head over to your friend Jay's house to see what he is up to, and to hang out with him for a while. Whilst with Jay, you go on a quest to try and find his Sister (Sienna), who doesn't seem to be where his mother said she is.

Get The Game
The full game is currently a in-development game, and content is being released each time a new day has been completed within the game, so you are receiving an entire in-game day of content each time a new version is released.

Getting the full game also gives you access to the previous Keepin' It In The Family (up to the penultimate v0.6), along with other patron-only content, such as wallpapers, previews, polls & more.

Receive the latest version of the game by becoming a patron

Previews
681e0d9614.png

681dd80758.png

ac50962de3.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.