Kazetanuki: Momoko vs Red Reiko (1 Viewer)

Jade1503

Swell Supporter
Momoko Sakuragi quickly put on her white bikini, white boots and red bow tie collar around her neck and checked herself in front of a mirror. She was an eighteen-year-old girl with long brown hair and brown eyes with a slim and athletic body with white skin. She did some stretches before smacking both her cheeks and walking out of the locker room and pushing the doors opened into the arena. The loud cheers and her own name being called as she walked towards the ring greeted her: the announcer's voice booming throughout the arena.

'MAKING HER WAY TO THE RING, FROM JAPAN: MOMOKO SAKURAGI!'

Momoko rolled into the ring and smiled and waved at her fans before leaning against her corner: the announcer's voice continued.

'AND HER OPPONENT, FROM JAPAN: RED REIKO!'

The doors opened again and an eighteen-year-old girl with short purple hair and purple eyes ran into the arena. Her body was slightly tanned with a slim and athletic figure: covered in skimpy red bikini and boots. She high-fived her fans as she passed through them before rolling into the ring: where she continued to strike sexual poses to the crowd until the end of her theme song. She faced Momoko as Momoko pushed herself away from her corner: Momoko looking at her defiantly while Red Reiko grinned.

'Hey Momoko.' Red Reiko winked. 'Ready to be beaten by me?'

Momoko blushed and growled in anger. 'Not this time! I'm not going down that easily!'

'Good!' Red Reiko laughed. 'It's about time you man up! After I beat you and all, I think I'm going to enjoy you a bit.'

'Stop saying embarrassing stuffs!' Momoko cried and as soon as the bell rang, Momoko charged towards Red Reiko and leapt into the air: preparing a diving fist drop.

Red Reiko just caught Momoko in mid-air and lifting her above her head, Red Reiko walked towards a nearby turnbuckle and dropped Momoko: Momoko's jaws slamming on top of the turnbuckle. Momoko cried in pain as Red Reiko wrapped her arms around Momoko and lifted her on top of the turnbuckle: facing her towards the crowd. Red Reiko then hooked herself onto the turnbuckle and lifting Momoko off the turnbuckle, slammed her backwards in a German suplex: pinning her for a quick victory. The referee went down for the count.

'1... 2...'

Momoko kicked out and rolled onto her feet and before Red Reiko could get off the turnbuckle, Momoko dropkicked on Red Reiko's back: kicking her off the turnbuckle and onto the arena's floor. Red Reiko moaned in pain as she rolled onto her back as Momoko climbed the turnbuckle and after posing for her fans, leapt from the turnbuckle and frog splash on Red Reiko: knocking the wind out from her body. Red Reiko groaned in pain as Momoko pulled her onto her feet and slammed her face onto the ring's apron before throwing her back into the ring: rolling into the ring after her. Red Reiko tried to get onto her fours but Momoko elbow dropped on her back: sending her into the mat again. Angry, Red Reiko rolled onto her back and double kicked Momoko in the crotch: making Momoko gasped in surprise. Then Red Reiko jumped onto her feet; scooped Momoko into the air and power slammed Momoko into the mat.

Momoko arched her back in pain as Red Reiko hooked her legs to Momoko's and applied figure four hold on Momoko: putting damage on Momoko's legs. Momoko screamed in pain as Red Reiko put more pressure on her legs and after three minutes, Red Reiko let go of Momoko but pulled her on top of her and lifted her into the air: applying Romero Dragon. Momoko screamed as her back was being bent and after applying the hold for five minutes, Red Reiko used her legs that were pressing against Momoko's spine and pushed Momoko off her: making Momoko fall face-first into the mat. When Red Reiko tried to pull Momoko onto her feet, Momoko pushed Red Reiko away and speared her against the turnbuckle: making Red Reiko spit out saliva.

Momoko slammed her shoulders into Red Reiko's stomach several times before putting Red Reiko's head under her right arm and bull dogged Red Reiko into the mat: slamming Red Reiko face first into the mat. Red Reiko cried in pain as Momoko sat on her back and applied camel clutch: pulling Red Reiko's head backwards. Red Reiko grunted in pain and rolled Momoko off her back: sending Momoko onto her sides. Red Reiko quickly stood up at the same time as Momoko and both girls wrapped their arms around each other: trying to make one of them submit through a bear hug. They growled at each other as more sweat poured out from their bodies and flowed down: making them extremely hot.

Red Reiko growled and surprised Momoko as she asserted more pressure in the bear hug: almost crushing Momoko's ribcage. Momoko yelped in pain and stopped applying bear hug on Red Reiko as Red Reiko squeezed her ribcage and even added knee missiles into Momoko's crotch: making Momoko gasped and screamed in pain. Unable to take it anymore, Momoko tapped on Red Reiko's back.

'I give up!' Momoko cried.

Red Reiko, however, smirked. 'I can't hear you: louder!'

Momoko screamed louder as Red Reiko applied more force in her bear hug. 'I GIVE UP!'

The bell rang and Red Reiko let go of Momoko: dropping her onto the mat. She raised her fists into the air as the crowd cheered and called her name as the announcer declared her the winner.

'WINNER BY SUBMISSION: RED REIKO!'

Red Reiko smiled and when the cheers died down, she whispered into the referee's ears: her eyes widened and quickly nodded. The referee slid out of the ring and went backstage as Red Reiko tore off Momoko's bikini: showing her pink nipples and brown hairy vagina. Momoko moaned in embarrassment as Red Reiko stripped: showing her pink nipples and purple hairy vagina. Red Reiko just tossed aside the bikinis when the referee slid back into the ring: a strap-on in her hand. The referee gave the naked Red Reiko the strap-on and put it on: pulling Momoko closer to her by the legs and rammed the strap-on into her vagina. Momoko screamed sexually as Red Reiko shoved the strap-on deeper into her vagina: ramming it deeper and deeper. Momoko then gasped and Red Reiko pulled out the strap-on: cum flowing out of Momoko's vagina and covering the mat with the fluids.

Momoko moaned as Red Reiko rolled Momoko onto her belly and shoved her strap-on into the Momoko's anus and rubbing it violently as she did to her vagina: Momoko crying and screaming in pain and agony until her vagina exploded with cum shortly after her first orgasm. Momoko quickly crawled away, the strap-on sliding out of her anus, and tried to get out of the ring but Red Reiko laughed and pulled Momoko back by the hair and ripped off the strap-on: pulling Momoko's face into her purple hairy crotch. Moaning with pleasure, Red Reiko orgasmed all over Momoko's face and into her mouth: making Momoko aged and choked on her thick cum. Smiling, Red Reiko threw the cum-covered face Momoko down on the mat: leaving her moaning and sobbing softly.

'Good match Momoko.' Red Reiko grinned. 'But as always, I'm way better than you!'

Red Reiko smiled and collected her bikini, strap-on and even Momoko's bikini before sliding out of the ring and going backstage: aides rushing towards Momoko and helping her up and carrying her to the infirmary.

Last edited by a moderator:

TrishKO

Casual Client
Yay! Sweet story! I love tanuki dolls so much!
What about a little re-match, mmm??? ;)

Attachments

• 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    399.1 KB · Views: 274
  • 20.jpg
    20.jpg
    949.6 KB · Views: 229
  • 18.jpg
    18.jpg
    485.1 KB · Views: 253
  • 1229101103301.jpg
    1229101103301.jpg
    299.5 KB · Views: 271

princeofpain

Ryonani Teamster
Why??? Do you want to get paid for a game? I'm ready to write some PDWA stories for free, if Kazetanuki allow me to do it ;)
That´s would be great. I love PDWA Characters. Momoko is so cute and sexy, I would love to see her destroyed by that big and fat girl.

TrishKO

Casual Client
Not game, story. :P
ok, we're writing the story. It's a game. :P I have an idea ;)

1. No pinfalls, only submissions.
2. Loser must surrendering for 5 times.
3. The winner does whatever she wants, with her defeated foe.

(Later, Reiko will be defeated all five times. Momoko changing the rules, in during fight. If Momoko wins, she takes Reiko's own boots. Reiko is very angry, but she had no choice. Momoko easily defeats her, and then, she gives her new condition. The loser obliged kissing to winner's bellybutton, in front of the crowd. Momoko overpowered Reiko again, and ordered her to kissing bellybutton. Reiko tries to escape, but the red head catches her. Victory poses, taunts, etc. After the match, all covered sweat, happy Momoko, catches tired, embarrassed Reiko, binds her arms tight, and closes in her room.)

(Between second and third Reiko's loss, Momoko sends her rival into a shallow knockout. Red haired beauty, quickly finds a way, to have fun with unconscious Mistress. She beckons the boy with the camera, and asked him to take some pictures.
Momoko drags Reiko in the middle, and the next day, provocative photo session seeps in the internet.
Next - 10 sexual holds (poses) from Momoko.)

Attachments

• c-153.jpg
    c-153.jpg
    479 KB · Views: 177
Last edited:

Jade1503

Swell Supporter
ok, we're writing the story. It's a game. :P I have an idea ;)

1. No pinfalls, only submissions.
2. Loser must surrendering for 5 times.
3. The winner does whatever she wants, with her defeated foe.

(Later, Reiko will be defeated all five times. Momoko changing the rules, in during fight. If Momoko wins, she takes Reiko's own boots. Reiko is very angry, but she had no choice. Momoko easily defeats her, and then, she gives her new condition. The loser obliged kissing to winner's bellybutton, in front of the crowd. Momoko overpowered Reiko again, and ordered her to kissing bellybutton. Reiko tries to escape, but the red head catches her. Victory poses, taunts, etc. After the match, all covered sweat, happy Momoko, catches tired, embarrassed Reiko, binds her arms tight, and closes in her room.)

(Between second and third Reiko's loss, Momoko sends her rival into a shallow knockout. Red haired beauty, quickly finds a way, to have fun with unconscious Mistress. She beckons the boy with the camera, and asked him to take some pictures.
Momoko drags Reiko in the middle, and the next day, provocative photo session seeps in the internet.
Next - 10 sexual holds (poses) from Momoko.)
Mmmmmmmm love it ;)

Are these fan-arts new?

TrishKO

Casual Client
Mmmmmmmm love it ;)

Are these fan-arts new?
Nope;) It's my repaint. I made Momo's skin more glistening. She smiling like a real invincible good girl, when she defeats her foes.

Attachments

• m6.JPG
    m6.JPG
    452.1 KB · Views: 184
  • c-119.jpg
    c-119.jpg
    362.9 KB · Views: 190
  • 1230607323855.jpg
    1230607323855.jpg
    229.7 KB · Views: 188

Kargan3033

Club Regular
lol! No! It's not my works. :( I just added some shiny effects on her skin. Author's name Kazetanuki! He is my favorite artist!
I want to play with Jade!!! XDDD

Ahh ok then my mistake, glad to have you here, you and Jade *play nice* now ya hear LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.